First meeting..

Continuing from previous part

Sanskar reach katihar village asking from the first man he saw for ragini but what he describe angered him but still he controlled his anger and head his way towards the old school of village . On his way the things his maa told him about situation of those girls who got molested in past , how people calls them names and defaming them ., maybe that's the real reason his maa wants to take her in city where none know her ! He kept walking until he reached one scattered old hut like building which might be the 'old school'  he is looking around when he heard girl's scream which got muffled in next second but he got alarmed and take steps to go behind this old hut and find three men try to force themselves on a girl , twisting her hands and one covering her mouth to prevent her screams for help and the third one trying to tare apart her skirt for that sin to commit on her . Sanskar shout out on them  " hey 😡 leave her now you m********** "  by the sudden voice trio look at him nervous upon getting caught and ragini(the same girl they held) use this one opportunity to get free she bite on the one's hand who is covering her mouth , he scream in pain so he instantly remove his hand and ragini somehow pushed the third one and escape from their grasp running in Sanskar direction asking with tears streaming face " humari madd kar dijiye yeh log —(please help me 😭 these people—)" without letting her complete her sentence Sanskar pull her behind himself while the three swins say " ayye jaa yaha se varna mar mar ke apahijh hojayga smjha(ayye go away or else we beat you till you become an handicap guy understand)".  Sanskar put his bag on ground and tell ragini to go which did immediately, two of the guys try to catch her but Sanskar paunch one in stomach and hit his head on other one nose, they graon in pain and the third one said  " arre chalo yaha se abhi baad mein dekh lengye usse(let's go from here now we'll catch her later)"  so they hurriedly went from there but sanskar's anger is still not went down., like seriously how cruel can ppl be 😡🤬 he breath out and took up his bag heading back to find Ragini .  He start walking slowly and spot a small huts exactly 30 steps ahead , maybe she lives here ! Damn he can't remember his hut where he used to live in childhood, he looking keenly at these huts trying to remember his old house and the ragini's house who he saw in childhood but his eyes fell on the girl he save here who is also looking at him hiding slightly behind her hut's 🚪 sanskar approach near her hut and ask " suniye kya aap ragini naam ki ladki ko janti hain yanhi rahti hai( excuse me do you know girl name ragini she lives hereby) listening this ragini mutter slowly " main—main hi hun ragini aap kuan?(I—-I'm Ragini who are you)". And ground shake under his feet discovering she is his wife and the events he encountered some time ago start replaying in his mind , that's how cruelly people here treat her !!