Leaving

Continuing from previous part

As Sanskar talk with sarpanch with his inspector friend about his marriage with ragini and whatever he did is only to protect his wife . People present there were talking about how come ragini's husband here after all these years! Isn't he left her and ran away with his mother to city ! As usual gossips not stopping but the matter of these gossips are changed now as people are discussing whether this guy claiming to be her husband is really her husband or is he her lover who jumped into this matter ?

Ragini is standing holding the shirt tightly over her body but now she's not looking down in shame instead she is looking towards Sanskar who is talking with sarpanch with a hope in her heart that he'll save her from all the humiliation.

Birju and kusum were little shocked when Sanskar accept her here as he told them he'll never accept her as wife but they are happy that their daughter will get husband's name and respect.

Sarpanch is not ready to listen to sanskar's words and this making sanskar more angry , Sarpanch say in authority and arrogance ' iss gaon mein aake gaonwalo ke saath maar-pit karne ke baad tum bina kissi sajaa ke jaane ka sochtye ho ! Agar tumne uss ladki ke liye ladai karni bhi padi toh tumhe panchayat mein shikayat bhi darj karni chahiye thi . Tumhe aise hi agar jaane diya toh log ke liye udheshye kaise sidh hoga?( you think you can come in our village attack people and can go easily! If you fought for that girl then it's was your duty to complain in panchayat too . If I let you go unpunished than how can we set an example for people?)' he said this and Sanskar is about to reply him in same tone when inspector say to sarpanch ' arey sarpanch sahab aap baat samjhy sanskar kanha mana kar raha hai dand bhugtne ko aap mere saath aaye aur dekh lete hai ki kya kimat hai dand ki aakhir ek ladki ke chale jane se goan mein sukha thodi na pad jayega( sarpanch ji please understand Sanskar not saying that he won't bare punishment, you come with me and let's see how much this punishment will cost besides if one girl leave this village drought won't come here right)'   sarpanch think for a minute and then nod ,  inspector nods towards Sanskar singling him to be prepared for spending some money which he agreed to as he wants this mess to clear up quickly and of course if sarpanch say these people to return home they'll do it ....

Sanskar is currently sitting in hut and trying to call to his mom but phone is unreachable , while logging out from callbook mistakenly gallery open in his phone and his eyes fell on his and Siya's smiling picture and he remembered that day when they click this one . That day he made promise her that in coming six months he'll marry her but now he won't be able to fulfill his promise . 

Other side ragini get ready in red saree, wearing red chudis and light weight silver jewellery which has gold polish on it ,bichani(foot finger rings) and mangalsutra kusum take her balanye and is happy that her daughter finally getting respect and her husband.

Sanskar come in mandir where Birju, kusum, sarpanch present along with pandit and Ragini who is ready to embrace this new life  , as Sanskar and Ragini got married in child as per rituals  Sanskar will only fill ragini's hairline for the assurance of her parents. Sarpanch take 10000 rupees from Sanskar as punishment and send those people settling the matter .

Sanskar come towards Ragini looking at her who look down in slight shyness (as told by her mother to do in front of Sanskar)  , he sigh and take pinch of sindoor from pandit filling her hairline after that they'll leave this village....