He is not that bad..

Continuing from previous part:-

After siya left Sanskar go back to his house only to be welcomed with Meena's nonstop questions regarding siya and why she came here to meet Ragini?

Sanskar decided to tell her everything about his and siya's relation which is now ended 'maa siya is my colleague and the girl i wanted to marry from college time but today I cleared everything with her tell her about Ragini and my marriage and'—-

'And she came here to see Ragini ! Why ?' meena ask not understanding siya's intentions like why she wants to meet the girl who stole her lover !

'Well she wanted to meet her in person that was the only thing she asked for i don't see any harm in this maa beside she isn't an illiterate woman to start a fight with Ragini'  Sanskar said without realising ragini hearing their conversation though sanskar didn't mean to insult any woman educated or uneducated but what he said without considering hurt Ragini yet again as it shade light on the fact that she is still a misfit in this new world where the girl her husband desires is well educated and top of it she is so kind now meeting her in person makes it clear of ragini that why her husband fancies her . Not able to listen more she lay down on her bed thinking about all the things happened in her life till now .

'Is she really that kind or just pretending ?' Meena ask her son considering the fact that both siya and sanskar shared a history together and no matter what it's not easy to forget about one's first love .

Sanskar take a long breath and say 'pretending or not it doesn't matter now as I gave you my word that from now onwards i dedicate my life for the betterment of ragini's future so whatever i had with siya is over' .

Meena sighed hearing this and say  'okay now that Ragini is here i decided to enroll her in sewing class by this she won't get bored and it might help her to start her own work by learning some skills and her own money for difficult times' .

Sanskar stop typing hearing his mom's suggestion and say ' what no she has to start her studies i talked with some home tutors who can teach her in home only besides with studies how can she manage to learn these sewing stuff ! I think her first priority should be education only'.

Meena got his point but looking at ragini's condition she doubt she'll be comfortable around those tutors that easily, she voice her thoughts 'sanskar i know you want her to be educated but don't you think after facing such horrible situations just 2-3 days back only she'll be comfortable around others that easily yes she needs education but first she needs to be comfortable and confident here that now no one will harm her' .

Sanskar think about it and his maa is right there are chances that ragini might be so scared around strangers that she try to escape from here too and apart from here she had no place to go in city .
He nods in understanding and decide to talk to her first about it ..

In night :-
Sanskar enter in room and find ragini setting her bed upon noticing him she straight up put pallu on her head and stand as if she been given punishment to stand straight .

He say with nervousness 'umm ragini you don't have to stand straight upon seeing me i mean it's your room too you can do whatever you want here i won't be mad at you just relax'

Ragini with hesitation say 'but maa told me to not disrespect you no woman in village do that'

Sanskar sigh as he sit on bed petted beside him so that she can sit there first she is unsure about it but thinking what if he get mad she sat beside him and he tell her 'Ragini being yourself in your own house isn't disrespectful towards your husband and in-laws i mean I'm not some godly person or something in fact we are both equal in this relationship you can talk with me about your problems or things you want or like and even as a friend you can talk to me it's your right as my wife I'm your husband not some master who punish you . Both husband and wife have equal rights and position in marriage none of them is inferior or superior okay' .

Ragini looks at him as he talks like a complete man she never met before in her life back in village most man treat their wives as their personal property except her baba but after that incident he used to be always worried about her so she never saw him misbehaved with her maa but other men surely but listening to sanskar it felt like she is dreaming is he for real !

Maybe he is not that bad as she thought he is in past 3 days .

She nods her head slowly and sanskar finally ask her 'so ragini i thought i mean if you are okay with it i want you to continue your studies' .

This comes as shock to her studies in her age !

She voice out 'but how come i study in this age other kids will laugh at me' her eyes getting watery just by imagining the scene only her surrounded by kids in uniform laughing at her .

'Ragini you don't have to go to school to continue studies' Sanskar say and confusion arises in her head she ask 'I don't? but then how i study ?'

Sanskar say 'I'll tutor you to began with reading writing and after you'll get comfortable i enrolled you in open schooling course where you get syllabus books and you write paper by which you get certificate which help you in future there are many people who left their studies in middle due to various reasons but with help of these open schooling concepts they get their education without facing humiliation' .

'Really i don't have to attend school with kids !' Ragini ask amazed with this new info she never heard of these open schooling thing before.

Sanskar assures her 'yes you can get your studies back without any humiliation now so what's say you want to start your studies ?'

Ragini think for some minutes before she excitedly say 'yes i want to study' .

Sanskar smile and forward his hand for handshake which Ragini look hesitantly he thought he again subconsciously made her uncomfortable so he is about to take his hand back but Ragini shook hand with him sealing their deal both smile slowly.....

Please read, comment and vote 😊💖💖💖💖