25

*NOT EDITED*

*NOT EDITED*

Stupid Will what's his face I can't believe I let them all convince me to go with that douche.

Yuck.

I step out of my bathroom and turn the light off. My socks hold my aching feet from my heels in a nice warm home. I changed out of my dress and into a tee shirt and pajama pants as fast as I could. I don't even know how long I stayed at the club but I had to leave. Even with Braden and Lacey trying to help get Will away it would not work. So, I vanished. I texted the girls and left. Don't even get me started on how mad Jacob was with me. I sigh going into the kitchen for water. I go to open the fridge. Pounding on my door stops me. I groan, throwing my head back.
If this is Will I am going to rip his arm off of his body. I walk towards the door and swing it open ready to bitch him out.

I stare at a drunk Jacob with wide eyes. Fuck. He's lazily leaning against the doorframe of my apartment. I am thanking all things holy that none of the girls are here. I grab his arm and pull him inside before someone sees him. He stumbles inside and catches himself on our countertop. He giggles to himself as his smell of wood and whiskey engulfs me. An interesting but still absolutely intoxicating scent.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hiss at him as Sabrina and Sixer trot their way toward us. He ignores my question and plops himself down in the doorway. Sixer jumps onto his lap licking the side of his face.

"Hi Six, hello you cutie pie," he says scratching her behind her ears. I sigh, grabbing his elbow to get him up much to Sixer's dismay. "Where's Will?"

I release a laugh rolling my eyes. He doesn't talk to me or try to talk to me all night and suddenly he is concerned about Will?

"He's in my bed actually," I lie. Jacob's eyes darken and he narrows his eyes at me. Almost in an instant his eyes soften and he smiles.

"You liar."

I sigh, reaching for his hand to help him stand up.

"I wanted to see you," he continues.

I freeze at his words. My heart is pounding in my chest and I'm surprised he can't hear it.

"No. You're drunk," I respond. He shakes his head at me shooting me a gorgeous lazy smile. His floppy brown hair and blue eyes stare into my soul but they are so light. So warm and welcoming.

"No, I wanted to see you," he says taking another step towards me. He sways a little and I reach out grabbing his elbow. His smile intensifies making me weak at the knees. His smile is one of the best things I've ever witnessed. This is what Carter, Rae, and Lacey are always raving about. This weakthe knee is feeling. This head over heels feeling.

This is it. This is what wanting someone is all about. Wanting someone so bad it almost hurts and I know I want him.

"Jacob you can't be here, the girls are going to be back soon," I say, guiding him towards the door. He plants his feet on the ground frowning like a little kid and not the 6'6 adult in front of me. I am saying everything I am against right now. I want to tell him to stay so we can talk over everything that has happened tonight but all he has done is ignore me. I don't want to let him go home drunk.