24

*NOT EDITED*

*NOT EDITED*

I can't believe I'm going to this shit.

And I can't believe Tori is with Will.

The girl beside me is talking at the speed of light only making me drink from the bottle of whiskey quicker. Our date went so well and now here she is, with Will. I watch as Tori takes a step away from him only for him to wrap an arm around her waist again. I feel my eyebrow twitch in annoyance. Sanders sits across from me talking to Kelly as he takes notice of probably my pissed off face.

"Jacob, you're staring," Sanders mumbles, low enough for just me to hear. We aren't even at the venue yet and I am pissed off and a little drunk.

"Shut up," I snap at him.

"Excuse me," the girl says beside me. I turn to look at her. She has narrowed eyes and looks like she might dump that drink of hers all over me.

"I-uh not you, I'm sorry," I say, stumbling over my words. She flips her red hair at him getting it into my mouth and stands abruptly off of the couch. Kelly gives me a small, pity, smile while Sanders is cackling beside her.

"Jacob, maybe we should go outside. Right Sanders?" Kelly asks, looking at Sanders. Who shrugs his shoulders. I don't want to leave or go outside. I silently look over Tori in her tight black dress. It covers her body like a second skin and don't even get me started on her ass. Julie stands beside her with Sam looking bored. That makes me happy. A small tiny part of me.

"Yeah, get some fresh air," Sanders glances at the bottle in my hand. He reaches for it and I move it away from his reach. I am barely even buzzed let alone drunk. "Dude you are going to be blacked out before we even get to the venue."

The basketball formal is at one of the clubs in town and we are getting a shuttle there and back to here. There's an after party but if this is any prediction with how this dumbass night is going to go, I am out.

Free bar or not.

"Maybe that's a good thing," Kelly offers up. "He won't remember that."

I feel anger bubble into my chest again and I bring the bottle to my lips. Fuck this Will kid and fuck whoever set Tori up with him. Why didn't she say anything on our date about going with or even about going. I only found out about this yesterday when Sanders and a few other guys asked me about it. I tune out the locker room talk because most of the time it's about fucking girls or talking shit.

"That's really helpful, Babe. He looks very calm, cool, and collected right now, not like his vein is popping out of his neck," Sanders says. I roll my eyes at him and take another chug from the bottle. I watch as Rae heads towards us in a blue dress holding her own bottle although hers is rum. She walks right over to us and sits down on a random folding chair.

"Fuck this," she mumbles into her bottle of rum. I tilt my bottle at her in agreement and take another chug. My vision blurs a little as I see a flash of orange walks into my view. I shake my head glancing down at the bottle.