2

She has no idea who I am

How in the fuck does she have no idea who I am?

I remember her when Jordan and Michael decided to bust into the basketball house here. I mean she was drunk but I am sure she saw everything on ESPN about me transferring here. She also must of heard all of her friends bitch about me. I also must be on drugs for actually introducing myself to here. As if I don't get enough shit on the team as it is now my ass really is going to be reamed.

But man is she hotter close up.

Her bronze skin and that curly hair she had pulled up into a bun. She also has legs for fucking days.

Might be why I stayed for a class that I wasn't even in in the first place. Now I am stuck with Greek mythology as a class for shits and giggles.

When we went into the UNC basketball house, I honestly had no idea what we were doing. Then when I realized we were not in the cheerleading teams house and we were in fact there to just stir shit up, I was pissed. I barely even tolerated my brother before that. Now, we don't even talk.

Well, we talk. We have to talk because unfortunately, he pays my bills. Now that he is in the NBA, he really pays my bills.

It's what happens when you don't have a Mom and Dad to pay the bills.

So, Jordan is really all I have. While the numerous amounts of sponsorships definitely help me, they are not enough. I unlock the door to my apartment and shut it behind me. The silence welcomes me and I honestly don't think I ever loved being alone so much until I came here.

The glares, whispers, and the constant bitching from teammates makes me love being alone. And people said that college isn't the same as high school. I toss my backpack onto the kitchen counter and head towards the fridge. I live in a studio apartment all by myself. I didn't even get a chance to breathe here before Braden got in my face and said I wasn't welcomed at Basketball House. Which I didn't think I would be.

I really don't blame them. I don't blame anyone for hating me. I kind of hate Coach for getting me out of Duke. I should have just sucked it up and stayed. This is my last year and then I can do what I am suppose to do. Which is be in the NBA. Follow in my brothers footsteps. Even though I am not at Duke. Jordan, at first, freaked the fuck out when he found out I had transferred. Then he made up this whole thing in his head that he thinks I am just here to fuck with Braden and everyone else.

It's literally his wet dream.

Little does he know that's not what I am doing here. I needed to get away from Duke. I honestly hated it there. Jordan made an empire for himself that was built on being a douchebag. Which is just not who I am at all. Jordan loves the attention I fucking hate it. When he convinced me to come to Duke I wanted to stay low. I got my own dorm room and tried my best to avoid Jordan. I didn't even want to play basketball but it was just so I could have my scholarship to pay for half of my schooling. The other half is academic.