22 - part I

I have approximately thrown up five times since hearing the knowledge of these photos of Carter and I

I have approximately thrown up five times since hearing the knowledge of these photos of Carter and I. Then another three times since seeing the pictures and man do they not look good. Okay maybe I'm being dramatic but fuck I am doomed. Asher Fletcher and his army is going to kill me. I am going to be blackballed from the NBA and kicked off the UNC team. Every thought possible is running through my head and everything is making my head spin.

My stomach drops again as I lean my head against the cold bathroom wall. Carter is going to be distraught. Tori is going to hate me, fuckkkk.

I hear a loud continuous knock on my door, not even a knock a bang making this headache even worse. Shit. I scramble off of the bathroom floor and head towards the door. I swing it open to Lacey mid bang on the door. Behind her is Julie, Lacey, Rae, Tori, and Carter. They all resemble the same hungover look that I feel. Especially Rae and Carter.

"Did you take those fucking photos?" Lacey barks out.

"Lacey! What did I say about remaining calm?" Carter snaps at her. Lacey pushes her sunglasses away from her face and frowns.

"Sorry," she mutters.

"Can we come in?" Carter asks, stepping in front of the group. Sunglasses cover her eyes and she's wearing a New York Knicks hoodie and sweatpants. I silently nod my head feeling my stomach flip again. The girls single file walk into my apartment and I feel weird. No one besides Sanders and Tori have been in here and seeing it filled with all of them is odd. This is something I never thought I'd see.

"Dayum Jacob, you have this whole place to yourself?" Rae mumbles looking around the place. I nod my head and walk towards one of the lounge chairs in the living room. Tori and Carter are sitting on the couch and I finally manage to look at her. She has a tired look on her face and I can tell she's anxious as she tugs on her fingers. Her hair is thrown into a messy bun and she has leggings and a sweatshirt on with slippers.

"You wanna give us some of your money?" Lacey mumbles. That earns her a punch from Julie. "Ow!"

"Anyways, did you take the pictures? Actually," Carter asks me, finally taking her sunglasses off. Her eyes are puffy and red and she's pale. Not her usual color. I probably look the same. Her eyes aren't mad, they are worried

"No. I didn't, how would I have even had time to plan that? Why would I do that? As much as I know it's hard for you all to believe but Carter, I look up to Asher. He one, scares the fuck out of me and two I would never mess up anyone's relationship," I tell her honestly. She nods her head at me.

"Okay, so if you didn't, who did?" Tori asks out of the blue. I sigh thinking back to the party and when I went back in.

"I have no idea, a lot of people don't like me," I tell Tori, rubbing my temples. I need a sedative or five.

"Yeah there's a few people on this campus who-"

Carter looks at the girls. Lacey's eyes widen, "No, there's no way."