27

This is too weird

This is too weird.

Rae and Lacey left about an hour ago to head to the bar early with two of their friends. Leaving Julie, Asher, Carter, Sanders, and Jacob here at our apartment. Asher is planning on surprising Braden and Jeremy at the bar.

Rae was not in a good mood after seeing that Asher has come to visit and there is no sign of Robbie. Asher told Carter that he had invited Robbie and Trey. Trey couldn't because of his sister's birthday and Robbie didn't have an excuse.

"Where are we going tonight?" Julie asks us. I shrug my shoulders, turning to Carter who has a mischievous look on her face.

"I know that look, that is never a good look," Asher says looking at Carter cautiously. She wraps an arm around Asher's shoulders and rests her head on his shoulder.

"You know I did not miss the two of you and your lovey-dovey bullshit," Julie says her nose scrunching up in disgust. I laugh loudly shaking my head at Julie while Carter raises her head from his shoulder and glares at her.

"Hush," Carter says to her.

"Alright, so where are we going?" Sanders asks glancing at Jacob. He has moved to stand beside me. I look up at him and smile. He smiles back down at me. We still haven't talked about everything between the two of us. Whatever the hell is happening. At the same time, do I really want to ruin this perfect bliss we are in right now?

"You know that karaoke bar-"

"Oh my God, no!" Sanders and Asher both groan. Carter frowns while Jacob gives me a confused look.

"Carter has been begging us to go do karaoke since freshman year but no one has wanted to," I explain to him.

"Yeah because it's stupid," Sanders grumbles. Carter smacks his shoulder and frowns.

"No, it's fun," Carter insists. "And we are going to have fun."

"I don't think we should," I say, shaking my head. I glance at Jacob. It's not that I don't want everyone to know or that I'm hiding him - well who am I kidding I am. I'm scared that everything is going to get all fucked up once we tell everyone. Somethings going to happen, exes are going to show up and this is all going to blow up in my face.

Carter frowns, "Braden and Jeremy and the girls won't know a thing. I promise, it's usually crowded there anyways."

"Wait you've been? When!" Julie asks with an offended look on her face.

"We'll no one else wanted to come! So I went last semester," Carter shrugs. "Anyways, we are going and you all can just tell them."

I nearly spit out my drink at the thought. I glance at Jacob and he has a different look on his face. He almost looks like he wants that to happen but he covers it up just as fast as he shows it. I sigh and turn towards a hopeful Julie and Carter.