6

I am dreading this

I am dreading this.

And trust me I tried to drop the class. Unfortunately, all other electives are full and I would have to be waitlisted for a class. Which I was told could take up to the late drop deadline.

So here I am standing outside of the lecture hall like a little bitch because I can't face Tori. After the look of disappointment she had given me at the basketball party I really hope I never have to see that again. Tori is already in there or else I would have walked into the classroom by now. I knew I should have come early so I could sit far far away from her.

Or maybe I can just skip? No. I am being a little bitch right now. Why do I care if she even likes me or not? I shake my head and walk into the lecture hall heading towards the back of the classroom. I can feel Tori's eyes on me but I don't bother looking up. I have less than nine months here and I intend on doing the best I can to stay out of drama or Braden's bullshit. Sanders texted me after the party and apologized for Braden being I douchebag. I didn't respond. I think its best if I just let the team do and think what they want.

I sit down in a seat all the way in the back row. I toss my backpack on the ground and wait for the professor to start lecture. I grab my phone from my pocket and scroll lazily through social media. Tori is sitting directly in front of me her dark curls stand out in the room and the seat next to her is still empty.

"Excuse me."

I jump when I hear someone beside me. The girl glares at me and steps over my feet. Well she is in a great mood. I roll my eyes at her as the professor starts the PowerPoint. He is going on and on about some random Greek mythology bullshit that I am simply not paying attention to.

"So, I know you all are going to be so excited to hear this but as your final in this class we have a group project. Now this group project should be continuously worked on throughout the semester as you will have new assignments each week that will ultimately end up being your full project."

I knew I shouldn't have stayed in this class the first day for shits and giggles. This isn't even the class I was suppose to be taking. I was supposed to be taking History of Baseball. But suddenly when you are sat next to a cute girl and they ask if you are in the right class you have to say yes. Such a bad idea. Now I am going to be stuck in a group project with people who probably already know who I am and hate me.

God, could this day get any worse.

"Here are your groups. I want you to find them make a group chat and decide what Greek God or Goddess you will be working with."

Spoke too fucking soon.

Victoria Reddick and some other girl whose name doesn't ring a bell. Tori whips her head around and faces me. I look anywhere else but her as I look to the other girl next to me. She scowers in my direction but doesn't move to get up and find her group. Oh great, she must be Kelly.