22 - part II

"She's on the way

"She's on the way." I toss my phone onto the coffee table and lean back against the chair. It's not even 11 am yet and I feel like I've been awake for hours.

"Oh my gosh, we have to clean all this up," Kelly exclaims grabbing everything off of the table. Sanders and Carter snatch their coffees off of the table as Tori steps in to help clean. This is a fucking shit show to say the least. Everyone is frantically trying to erase the fact that they have all been here and huddle into the guest bedroom.

"Oh my, he even has a guest bedroom. Shit," Rae grumbles as Carter pushes her into the room. Carter stays by the doorway as everyone piles into the room. Sander and Julie race for the big bed in the center of the room while Rae and Kelly make their way snooping around the room. Tori is last to walk in as she pauses in front of Carter.

"You okay?" Tori asks her. Carter sighs looking at her with a tired expression. She glances towards me and then back at Tori.

"Yes, I just want to go to bed, maybe take a shot of tequila," she jokes. Carter meets my eyes, "I'm sorry this has all happened, Jacob."

I nod my head at her as she steps away from Tori and I. I feel like an asshole. I should have just left. The girls and Sanders have dealt with each other drunk for a long time. They would have been fine if I just left them the fuck alone. I also feel like an asshole because of my brother. How can he be such a dick to them? Yes, Braden is a douchebag and Jeremy follows his lead. Yes, they all bow down to Asher but at the same time they have loyalty to one another. I have never seen a group of people so close to each other that they fight each other's battles. Jordan injured and almost ended Braden's career on purpose and has harassed Asher since I could remember. Plus everything he has to said to Carter and about her publicly.

"J," Tori's voice brings me out of my thoughts. I nod my head in response to her and she frowns. "You sure you don't want Carter out there with you. She would do it and-"

"This is my mess, I need to fix it," I tell Tori. My phone buzzes in my pocket. My jean pocket might I add since I have yet to change from yesterday's clothing. "Besides, maybe you can all come to tolerate me."

I gave her a cheeky smile and she rolls my eyes. I pull it from my pocket and see Kira's name.

Here.

"Alright, she's here. Please, dear God, be quiet everyone or she won't admit to anything."

"I can promise that but no promises from Rae and Carter," Julie pipes in. Carter kicks Julie harshly as she tumbles off of the bed and hits the ground with a groan. Tori pinches her nose annoyed.

"We'll be super quiet," Rae nods her head. Julie smacks Carter's leg and that starts an all out war. Tori turns to me.

"Go, I'll shut the up," she says waving her hands at me.

"Good luck!" Kelly yells. Sanders and Lacey offer me a thumbs up as I head out the door. I shut the guest bedroom door just in time for there to be a knock at the door. I take a deep breath and survey the living room quickly. You can tell people were here. The pillows are disheveled and it doesn't look so...cold. I don't have time to fix it as I head to the door. I open it to see Kira standing in front of me. She looks like she is ready to go to a nightclub, not someone's apartment at 10am.