3

"Tori!" Carter screeches from the doorway

"Tori!" Carter screeches from the doorway. I glance down at her foot tangled in my backpack strap. "Move your fucking backpack!"

"It wasn't there before!" I defend. It really wasn't. I thought it was still on the counter but I guess someone moved it. Carter shoots me annoyed look lifting her leg up. I almost laugh at how my backpack looks hanging off her leg.

"Move it before it gets tossed off of the balacony."

I make a face at her, "Woof who pissed in your cheerios."

Carter sighs untangling her foot from my backpack as she tosses it onto the counter. "It's been a day."

I grab my backpack from the counter and toss it into my room. I don't have any homework to do so I am just going to worry about where my backpack is at a later date.

"Why?" Julie asks me.

"I don't Asher is being fucking weird," she grumbles. I sit back down on the couch and sigh.

"He's probably just busy," Lacey suggests. Carter sighs shoving her face in a pillow and lets out a frustrated groan. She lifts her head back up moving her hair away from her face.

"It's fine, everything is fine. Let's watch something," she says. She grabs the remote and sighs.

Everyone is home, besides Rae.

I glance around the room and everyone shrugs. Carter and Rae have both been having a rough go at it since the NBA draft and their boyfriends being in the NBA. Hopefully tonight will be good for all of us to get out. I am not really sure what the plans are tonight but I am assuming we are going to the Basketball House. The last time I was there we were helping the boys move in.

Which was a disaster in itself.

Everyone was throwing shit everywhere and Braden and Jeremy were arguing on who took Asher's room. Braden ultimately ended up winning that argument since he claimed he needed it since he's dating Lacey.

Which are images that I don't really care to think about.

"No! I don't wanna watch that," Lacey sighs. I move on to the next Netflix show.

"No not that either," Carter states, shaking her head. I groan, throwing my head back against the couch.

"Well what do we want to watch?" I ask glaring at the girls. Julie, Lacey, Carter, and I are all trying to decide on something to watch. To say it's going poorly is an understatement.

It's going shit if I'm being honest.

"Ugh, I don't know Grey's Anatomy?" Lacey suggests. I shrug and hit play on season one episode one. The amount of times we have watched this show is actually unreal but it's just too good not to.

"So how was everyone's first week of classes?" Carter asks, scrolling through her phone.

"Syllabus week hasn't even been syllabus week for me. My professors are already teaching," Lacey groans. I wish my professors started teaching. I am bored out of my mind without having actual lectures to go over which I didn't think I would ever say.