19

Carter and I are busy in the kitchen making our drinks for the pregame

Carter and I are busy in the kitchen making our drinks for the pregame. The rest of the girls are still getting ready. Carter's music plays from the speaker as she dumps some tequila into her cup. The smell of vodka and tequila mixing in the kitchen. Carter is dressed as a demon. She is wearing a black blazer over a lacey red top and a pair of black shorts to match the blazer with snakeskin heels.

As for myself, I decided to go with the angel theme. As tempting as doing a naked lap with Jacob is, I can't do it. Every bone in my body aches with anxiety at the thought of doing that. I can't even imagine. I am wearing a white one shoulder top with a white skirt and an angel halo. I decided to wear white high heeled boots as well.

Next walks Julie who is also dressed as an angel. She is wearing a white one shoulder dress with boots and a halo.

"What's the name of your friend who's coming?" Carter asks as she sits on a barstool.

"Kelly, she's in that group project with Jacob and I," I tell her. Carter nods her head taking a sip from her drink.

"She could potentially hate us after tonight," Julie comments, grabbing a cup to make her drink. I slap her shoulder, "What! We are a unique bunch."

"She's got a point," Carter comments as Julie hands me her cup and points to her vodka.

"Can you make my drink?" she asks. I nod my head and begin making her drink. Lacey walks out dressed as an angel wearing a white corset top with a tight skirt and white cowboy boots.

"Am I the only one who is dressed as a demon!" Carter groans, tossing her head back.

"Probably, it's kind of fitting though," Lacey says, blowing Carter a kiss. Carter responds with a middle finger and an eye roll. Lacey sits beside Carter and Julie. I hand Julie her drink just as Rae walks in, also wearing an angel outfit. She has sparkle boots, white jeans and a white bralette top. Lacey grabs a deck of cards and as we start with a drinking game called Crazy Eights.

"By the way the guys are coming over to pregame too and then we'll walk to hockey together," Julie says, glancing at her phone. I knew the groupchat was blowing up but I just kind of ignored it for the time being.

"Who's all coming?" Rae asks as she places a card down.

"Pretty sure Braden, Jeremy, Sanders and a few others," Lacey says, shrugging her shoulders. I can't help but feel a little bad that Jacob probably won't be in attendance. I grab my phone from the countertop and decide to text him.

Tori:
you haven't changed your mind about coming to angels and demons right?

I send the text message and toss my phone to the side engaging in the card game again. We go around one more time before there's a knock at our door. I walk over to it and open it up. Kelly is dressed in a white dress with a cutout in the front and a pair of white boots. Her blonde hair in beach waves.