Captain America: The Winter Soldier

"What's with the Rogers Siblings and staying dead?"

"I do what he does, just slower"

"On your left."

"Helping Captain America, his not-girlfriend-girlfriend, and insanely attractive sister seems like the best why to come out of retirement."

"Not to frighten anyone or anything, but the Cyborg is currently on the roof."

"Steven Grant Rogers, you're getting me a new fucking car after this!"

"You just had to piss them off, didn't you?"

"Bye, bye, bikinis."

"They call him the Winter Soldier."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

"Nat, I swear on my Twizzlers if you try setting me up on another date, I will make you eat your own tongue."

"James?"

"Do you not know how to answer the phone? When I call, you answer! It's not that fucking hard."

"Do you Rogers have something against running away? Staying down?"

"My car! Steve, I'm going to kill you!"

"Um . . .Cap, there is someone at the door for you."

"I made breakfast . . . If you people eat that sort of thing."

"Don't test me, Tinker Bell. I will embarrass you in front of Pepper."

"You know, this whole plan reminds of when I made an assassin sent to kill me do my laundry."

"What did you do? Put a tracker on me?"
" . . ."

"Me and you are going to have a serious talk about when and where to make jokes, Marls."

"We should've gone with my plan."

"Nat likes my jokes!"

"Did you practice that?"

"Who the fuck is Sharon?"

"He save me, Marls. Our Bucky is still in there."

"Is there a reason you're such an asshole? Is it because you needed a personality to match your looks?"

"Awe! You hear that, Nat? He believes I care about what he thinks of me! So adorable!"

"You wanna play with knives? We'll play with knives."