The Dramatic Robot Calls Its Dramatic Makers Dramatic

《《 ☆ 》》

《《 ☆ 》》

"But it's a trick!" Clint justified, motioning towards Thor's hammer.

It was the "after party". This "after party" basically consisted of the Avengers plus Agent Maria Hill and Dr. Cho. The group sat in one of the many lounging places through the tower.

It was a rather wholesome moment for the group. Years in the future, it was a memory that brought great hope and great sadness.

Marlene sat on the floor between the couch and table, with a wide smile on her face. Her back was pressed against the couch as Steve and Rhodey, who were both on opposing sides of her. She twirled the switchblade James had given her in her hands as she picked up different parts of the conversations happening around her.

She was listening to Natasha and Bruce's mini flirting session and didn't like it. She would, of course, support Natasha and Bruce no matter what because they were two of the most important people to her. Whether or not she thought Bruce and Natasha were the best fits for each other was a different story.

After all, she did not spend the past two years third-wheeling when she was with Natasha and Steve . . . especially during the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Speaking of the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D. . .

Marlene's hand flew to the dog tags that hung around her neck. She wondered where he was. She hoped he was alright. She wondered if he remembered who he was . . . if he remembered her.

She was sure her entire world would explode if he didn't remember her.

"Oh, no. It's much more than that," Thor chuckled softly.

"Uh, 'Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!'," Clint mocked. "Whatever man! It's a trick."

"Well please, be my guest," Thor said confidently, waving one of his big hands towards the hammer.

"Come on," Tony said as his brown eyes looked at Clint.

"Really?" Clint asked, looking at the blonde with his hair drawn back into a ponytail.

"Yeah!"

As Clint got up, Marlene brought out her Stark Phone and began to record.

"Oh this is gonna be beautiful," Rhodey laughed quietly.

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up," Tony assured in a joking tone. The rest of the group laughed, even Steve, who hasn't been known to laugh at many of Tony's jokes.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint said looking at Thor. It was clear he was struggling but laughed it off. "I still don't know how you do it."