Villain! Deku x reader

dekusimp2020 Reccommended this! Hope you like it!!

You walked down the sidewalk. First, you had to go to school, where people teased you. Then you went to (Friends name) house,where they started arguing with you, something about they thought you were talking bad about them, you werent, but you ended up leaving their house really late. It was now 11 PM and you knew your parents/guardian was going to yell at you for being late. Today is just not a good day.

You felt as though someone was watching you, like a predator stalking its prey. You picked up the pace,getting scared at this point.

To get home quicker you decided to go through an ally, you knew it was stupid but you were in a rush! It's okay to go into an ally's right? You're quirkless, and don't have any fighting skills, or weapons on you. But you'll be fine! Right? Yeah, yeah everythings okay.. You started calming yourself. As soon as you calmed down, you tripped over something and let out a whimper of pain when you hit the ground. You heard a deep chuckle, you screwed up. Big time.

You quickly looked around, only to see what had tripped you, the handle of a bat? You then saw someone come out of the shadows, he was holding the bat, holding it by the handle. You could tell that this was a boy, but he wore a mask covering his whole face. You looked at him, wide eyed.

"Wow! You really are stupid Y/n! Thought you'd be smarter than that! All I had to do was hide in the shadows and trip you? Wow!" The boy said, chuckling. He stopped laughing and you just know that under that mask he was smirking.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue~ is it too shocking that I'm that big bad villain from TV?" the boy questioned you. You just sat there, shaking and scared.

"You.. D-Deku.. Th-the villain wh-who's killed over 40 people in the last 5 months.. Your q-quirk is really powerful and you seem to have many-" the green haired boy cut you off.

"You know a lot! I wonder how.. Hm.."
He then grabbed your backpack from you. You reached to grab it out of his grasp but he yanked it away from you and started pouring the contents to the ground. Among the pencil case and school books was a notebook. The boy picked it up and opened it.
"No! Stop! That's private!" You protested, slowly getting up. You heard the boy laugh, and could just imagine his smile.

"Wow! You've taken notes on heroes.. And villains!!" The boy closed the notebook. You walked up to your backpack, kneeling down and putting the stuff back in. As you did this, the boy kneeled in front of you. "I've been watching you for a while Y/n.. I know everything... you've been losing friends.. You've been getting yelled at.. You feel abandoned.." The villain said softly, your eyes widened. He's been watching me!? How does he know all this?!

You held back tears, knowing that this was all true, and you were still scared of the villain.

"You're quirkless. Like I used to be.." The boy laughed. "You're so weak! Kids have hurt you! Mentally and physically! And there's nothing you can do about it!" You could see the boy's green hair bobbing as he talked, but the mask still concealed his identity, as always.

You tried getting up but he pushed you back down.

"Stay." he commanded, lifting up your chin. "Wow... you're even more pretty up close.." You heard him mumble, you blushed at this but pushed him off you. You screamed.

"SOMEONE HELP!! VILLAIN!" You screamed, trying to get away and attract attention. You saw the villain jump up and grab your arm, putting a hand over your mouth.

"Will you shut up!? No one can hear you! No one is around. No one can save you." He still had your notebook but was holding it in his own green backpack. You bit his hand, he retracted the hand. "You're a monster!! Let go of me!" You exclaimed, you heard the villain sigh and call out.

"Kuroguri! Portal!" All of a sudden a portal appeared. You screamed but the boy grabbed a bad and hit you in the head, making you pass out.

You started to wake up, your head was pounding. As you slowly started to sit up you realized that there were chains on your feet, and you could barely keep your eyes open. You screamed in pain.

You then saw a boy with green hair rush in.

"Dear! You're awake! Hey it's okay!" He sets water and food in a night stand next to the bed you were in. You looked at him, and realized, it's Deku.. The villain.. Without his mask.

"N-no- no please- don-dont tourcher me.. Just kill me, please!" you blurted out. The boy looked at you for a second, before laughing. He cupped your cheeks in his hands.

"Dear, I don't want to hurt you! You're my little doll! So pretty," His thumbs rubbed some tears that started coming out of your eyes, "So.. so beautiful... so sweet.. Innocent.." The boy mumbled to himself, his eyes locking with yours.

"You can't keep me here!! Please!!" He hugged you, putting your head on his chest and stroking your hair.

"Hey.. calm down okay? You're mine... I'm only going to punish you if you're bad!" Deku said with a smile, you pushed him off you.

"I-I want to go home! Let me go home!" You yelled, trying to break free, your head was still pounding but adrenaline rushed through your veins as you tried getting the chains off. Deku grabbed your arms.

"Stop. now. You are staying. Don't you want to stay!? HERE you are accepted. HERE we won't abandon you. HERE you are loved!" He grabbed you by the collar of your shirt, pulling you up, your face in front of his. As he did this he took out a small knife.

"So I think the words you're looking for are 'thank you my loving boyfriend'" He smiled as he said this.This guy is insane! Boyfriend?!

"W-wait! I never agreed to dating you!-" He pressed the knife against your thigh, applying pressure and cutting it into the skin, you whimpered. "Th-Thank you my loving boyfriend!!!" You yelled to end the pain. The pressure was released, leaving you with a bloody cut.

"Now! Was that so hard?" He questioned, you shook your head no.

"Great... you're mine, doll~" With that, he left. You drank the water and ate the food.

You wondered what would become of you.