Forest guardian! Deku x reader pt. 1

Omnipresent Your POV

You kicked a rock aside as you walked along the dirt path, your h/l h/c hair blowing with the fall leaves in the wind, your f/c long sleeved shirt looking good with your jeans. You were dared by your friends to go into the 'haunted forest' early settlers of your town had told stories of mystic creatures, and people going missing, now after 2020, what could get worse?

So you decided to take up that dare, you decided not to bring your phone, just you and the beautiful surrounding. You got to the entrance of the forest. Do I really wanna do this? ... Welp, I'm screwed but whateverrr! You walked into the forest, as soon as you did, you got a strange feeling of the aura, but ignored it as you went deeper into the forest. As you did, you swear you heard sticks breaking and rustles of leaves, but you just thought nothing of it because, this is a forest, there are woodland creatures, that's probably it! Oh, how you were terribly wrong, little did you know dark green orbs were watching you.

At one point your foot got caught on something, you looked to see a whole vine had wrapped around your ankle, ok, now this is scary, your hand went to try and free your ankle, but a vine wrapped around your wrist...

Your POV

Ok... this is getting freaking weird!! I started freaking out as I struggled, but the vines kept creeping up on my arms and legs. "HELP!!! PLEASE!!" I yelled, then behind a tree I saw a boy, he had a dark green cloak on and he was looking at me from behind the tree, I felt tears start coming to my eyes.

"W-who are you?! Why did you come here!?" The boy asked coming out from behind the tree, he stepped into the sunlight and I could see him better. He has green floofy hair, big green eyes, 4 dots on each of his cheeks in a diamond shape, a dark green cloak, and a brown shirt and pants with no shoes on, he looked very old fashioned, he looked familiar. "M-my names Y/n l/n, can you please help me?" I asked in a panic.

He seemed to have sympathy but also seemed on guard. "I-I don't know, why are you here?! Have you come to kill one of the creatures?!" He asked, I shook my head. "No!! Of course not! Why would I do that!! My friends dared me to go in here, I mean no harm!!" I yelled, he looked a little surprised, and slowly the vines got off me, I looked at my wrists, they were scratched up.. Guess there were a few thorns on those vines.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to hurt you! Those were the closest to you and-" I cut the boy off.
"It's fine... I shouldn't have come here, I am so sorry for bothering you." I said,as I started turning around and walking away, then I heard him running up behind me. "Wait! Y/n! Was it? Please... no one has visited me in years.. The last person who visited me..." He paused staring into my eyes.

"lets just not get into that, but please! Just for an hour or two?" The boy asked. I was a little shocked.
"Oh.. ok.. I wasn't expecting that.. Umm.. sure, but what's your name?" I asked, he gave a close eyed smile. "Forest guardian Izuku Midoriya! Or, Deku is my forest name!" He said, my eyes widened, forest guardian? Thats real... I gave a small smile.

"Woah! Forest guardian?! That's really cool!!" I said, he seemed to have a slight blush from the compliment. "Thanks, I've been doing it since people inhabited this place.. They were hurting the forest animals but this ground was sacred so God sent me down to protect it!"

He said, we chatted a little more then he grabbed my hand all of a sudden and started running somewhere. "Ah! Deku where are we going?" You asked, he giggled and ran until you got to an area where there were bunnies. "Aww! They're so cute!!" I said, he smiled at me.
"Yeah! Do you wanna help me play with them?" he asked, I nodded with a smile and we both started playing with and petting the bunnies. After a while my eyes widened a little. "Crap! I gotta get back!" I said, Deku frowned. "What?" He asked, he looked sad, but I could also see a little bit of anger there. "Yeah, I gotta go back home! It was nice spending the day with you!" I said running off.

"Wait!! Please!! Come back tomorrow!!!" He yelled, I heard but did not respond as I just kept running, I finally found the entrance and ran out there, I walked back home, and my parents saw me, and they looked relieved. "Y/n! Where were you?!" My mother/father/guardian asked, I raised an eyebrow. "I was only gone for a few hours!" I said, they looked confused. "You were gone for 3 days. My eyes widened. "Oh... I'm sorry.." I said, they were just happy I was home I guess...

3rd person POV

As a couple months went by. You just forgot about the encounter with the guardian, and you focussed on school instead. But the bullies kept getting worse. "Just leave me alone!!" you exclaimed, the bully just laughed. "Hmm.. I don't think I will! Come on guys lets get her!" The bully and a few others started chasing after you. You had tears streaming down your eyes as you ran, and ran, little did you know, that one forest guardian was going insane over you...

~Izuku Midoriya (Deku) Pov~

Where has Y/n been... I need to see her... has she forgotten about me?! I don't want her to leave.. Again... she came to the forest years ago... she just came back.. I can't think of why she wouldn't remember me!!... well.. She can be mine soon.. I smiled at the thought "Y/n.. she came to the forest at about 4-5 years old, but.. She left and didn't return... she just re-visited me! Oh no, no no! She cant forget about me again!... I sense people in my forest... Y/N..

------------------------
1069 words

0_0 I-I just- Im so sorry I made this so long- UHHH PART 2?