Injured! Edward Elric x half dragon! reader

Zoeyfoxzoona509 Did my best lol

You just walked in the forest, trying to pick some fruits and such for what you were going to make tonight, you hummed as you did so, picking and thinking of all the ingredients needed (of course you did have them all written down because you're a forgetful person). You continue doing this before starting to walk to your small cabin in the woods.. Ah this is quite the perfect lifestyle is it not? No people around, beautiful scenery, no people around, your own little house and did I mention no people? You continued walking, until you heard some loud noises.. Yelling and such.. You look over and see someone.. A human.. What looks like a small child fighting.. Alchemy. You sigh as you continue walking.. Before you realize what's going on.. Some poor kids getting beat by some crazy looking person... you set down your basket gently before turning completely into a dragon form, and you run over, using (Element ability) on the person, or what looks like a person.. They soon run off, and you're left with an injured kid and some.. Guy in armor? You assume it to be his older brother.. You go back into a human, yet you look different, scales and horns and such.. But you're close enough. You help the kid up.

"Oh, thank you kind stranger!" the tin guy says... you slowly nod, not speaking as you bring them both to your cabin (of course having the tin guy pick up your berries and such for the dinner) Looks like you have guests.. That means more food you have to make. You lay the kid down on a guest bed, although no one ever comes to visit, you have it for travelers and such passing by, like these two..

"Tinman. Does he have any allergies??" You say in a completely serious tone, getting stuff ready to take care of the kid..

"Hey I'm here too! You can just ask me! I don't have any allerg-'' He gets cut off by the tin guy.

"My name is not tinman! It's Alphonse! And yes he's allergic to penicillin!" this 'Alphonse' guy says. You nod and look at the kid,

"Shh hey it'll be okay. Don't cry or anything-" he then cuts you off.

"I'm not a kid! My names Edward!! And I'm older than he is!" he yells back, obviously angry. You sit there for a minute.. But he's so...

"You're so short though.. How... whatever. Stay down so I can help." you say, grabbing some of the stuff you have to help him.

"WH- I'M NOT THAT SHORT!! I'LL SHOW YOU SHORT-" he tries to get up but you hold him down easily while starting to take care of his wounds.

"Chill out, never said being short was a bad thing." After that he slowly stops struggling as you take care of him.. You see the metal arm and leg.. Metal, but that's pretty common, you've come to realize. Soon you finish and keep him in bed.

"I'm going to make dinner. You two stay here.. You make sure he stays in bed please." you say to Alphonse. The metal guy nods, and the short guy seems to want to argue but keeps his mouth shut (for once).

When you finished dinner, you made sure to give both food, but apparently.. The metal guy couldn't eat. You didn't understand why but shrugged it off, more for you and the shortie.. Edward, he said his name was Edward.

"So.. you're.. Half dragon..?" Shortie- Edward asks. You look up at him with a small nod of your head, continuing to eat. "Not much of a talker are you..?" Edward responds to your silence.

"I'm not exactly used to talking. I hardly interact with anyone." you respond, not looking up from your food. Edward seems to go pretty quiet after that.. He finishes his food and you finish yours, taking the dishes to the sink.

"Well.. do you have any friends..? Family?-" you cut him off.

"No. and I really don't care. I like being alone, there's not a lot of noise to deal with." you still remember going to the supermarket, so loud, so many rude people, you could barely handle all the noise, all the smells, with your sensitive senses. Edward gives a weird look.