Amane x reader

This is for Kamiko_1234 and dekusimp2020

You went to your locker, usually you would be smiling and waving at people,trying to help people, people saw you as a kind soul. But about a week ago, your boyfriend was found dead, ever since you found out you have barely spoken to anyone or taken care of yourself, hygiene became unimportant, most of your friends have left, except for Amane. Amane had been there through everything. Your remaining friend, Amane, had gotten really worried about you and tried cheering you up, but there was nothing he could do to make you feel better, you seemed to space out a lot, and not pay attention very well, because of this Amane got sad too.

"Y/nnnn!~" Amane said in a sing-song voice. The boy came to you, you gave him a blank stare, then gave a small, but fake, smile.

"Yeah Amane?" You replied, he was the only person you were really talking to at the moment. Not like anyone else wanted to talk to you in the first place. Lately you had been losing most of your friends, they ended up either leaving you for some more popular girls, or ended up just using you. Amane stayed by your side no matter what.

"Would you like to come over to my place for dinner?? We're having (favorite food) tonight!" Amane exclaimed with a smile. You thought about it for a moment, then sighed. "Please?? You've barely hung out with me!!" He gave you puppy eyes, which you couldn't resist.

"Fine.." You reluctantly agreed. You would later regret this

"Yess!! Come with me after school!!" and with that you both went to class.

Later, you followed Amane.

"Hey! Ready to go??" The boy questioned, you nodded and you both started going to his house.

"Hey Y/n~ I think after dinner I'll have you for dessert!~" You got just a small blush and looked at the boy.

"WHA- YOU CANNIBAL- yOu EaT PeOpLe!!" You yelled back, Amane gave a deadpan face.

"yOu KnOW WHaT i MeAnT!!" You put a hand on his shoulder.

"Amane. Do you need to talk about something? Why are you eating people?" You both were laughing. You forgot how fun it was to hang out with the boy. And when you're with him, you can't help but joke and smile, this is the best you've felt for a while.

Eventually the two of you stepped into the house, the light illuminating your surroundings. Amane's house is really big, his parents are pretty wealthy.

"Your house is beautiful.. You all do a great job making the place look nice!" You complimented, a smile coming to your face. Amane smiled back, his choppy dark brown hair swayed a little as he tilted his head. "Thank you! Now Dinner is most likely almost ready! Hmm... we can go to my room until it's ready!" Amane suggested, you nodded in agreement. You both walked up the stairs, heading to the boys room. Once you enter, you can automatically see how obsessed this boy is with space. Spaceship, star, and planet stickers littered the walls. With models of spaceships, and planets on his dresser and any surface. You thought it was kinda cute how nerdy he is.

(So random but I feel like Amane would have those glowing stars on his ceiling, the ones that glow in the dark) You both sat on the bed with space bed sheets.
"So.. how've you been?" Hanako questioned, you shrugged. Trying to think of how to explain you've been depressed for the last few weeks, your grades are dropping, your parents are yelling at you, you're losing friends. "I've been good.." You lied.

"Oh... well that's good I guess.." Amane seemed sad. Suddenly his mom called you both downstairs for dinner. You both ate, making a few jokes before going back upstairs to Amane's room. "Hey... have you seen my phone?" You quickly questioned, frantically looking around.

"No I'm sorry..." Amane responded, little did you know, he was lying. "So... what if you stayed the night?" The boy questioned, you shook your head no.
"Sorry. Can't.. Have to go home." You responded, still frantically looking for your phone.
"Did you tell anyone you were coming here?" Amane asked in an innocent voice, looking at you with a child-like face. "No." You responded with, you didn't think to tell anyone you were coming here. That was the word. That was the word that set off the following events.

Amane smirked at that answer then pulled your phone out from his pocket. You saw it and gasped.

"Amane! You idiot give that-" He broke it. Threw it to the ground, stomping on it over and over again, your eyes widened. "Am-Amane??? What-" He cut you off. "You know... I felt... rage when I saw him touch you... when I saw you smile at him." Amane stated, starting to walk up to you. "I was angry. Until I snapped. And finally he was gone." Your eyes widened as you realized, he killed your dead boyfriend. "Wh-what??? WHY?? AMANE!! WHY!?" You started to raise your voice in anger and sadness. Amane looked at the broken phone. "It doesn't matter... Now you're mine. And I'm never letting you go." He got an insane smile on his face, and trapped you in a hug, then pushed you on the bed, tying you down. You were speechless, not able to process this all at once. "Oh... don't think about going home... there's not gonna be anything left. You see.. I set a bomb.. If you try to leave.. It goes kaboom." Amane smiled wide, you looked terrified.
"By the way... when you and your boyfriend were dating, he would flirt with me Y/n. then he would flirt with other girls, I even saw him kiss one." Amane chuckled, "While the whole time, he told you he loved you." You then burst into tears. You couldn't escape, and now why should you try? There's no use, no purpose in escaping.

-----------------------------------------

TwT i didnt know what modern AU was so I just assumed it was this- here ya go idk XD I can make a different story! I just kinda need detail on what people want, have a nice day!