Todoroki ~Hide and seek~

You hid under the bed, tears streaming down your face as you covered your mouth, trying not to make noise. He was looking for you.

You had just been walking around with your best friend Todoroki, you were going to his house, nothing suspicious, you guys were close.

"Thanks for letting me come to your house to study Todo!" You exclaimed, nodded looking at you.

She's so pretty... so cute... I want her.. I need her.. Y/n will be mine tonight.

"No problem Y/n." Todoroki replied nonchalantly you guys talked a little more before you got to his house.

"So your family's out right?" You inquired, Todoroki nodded and you both went to his room and started studying.

When you guys were done you started packing everything up.

"I should be getting home!" You said closing all your books. Todoroki got a sour expression on his face.

"No." He stated coldly, you looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh.. yeah, I have to go shoto-" He cut you off. "No, you don't y/n-chan.. In fact, you're not, you are staying here."

You started getting scared at this point, and made a run for the door, which he had locked.

"Baby, don't try to escape." Todoroki said coming up behind you and grabbing you and pulling you back, causing your books to scatter across the floor.

"Help!! SOMEONE!!" You screamed, Todoroki placed a hand over your mouth.

"Shh- shh, baby calm down, I don't want to hurt you I just want to keep you here as mine." Todoroki said, his voice sounding soothing.

But you paid no attention to this and struggled until finally you got free and ran.

"Y/n! Sweetie! Why make this so difficult!" Todoroki whined chasing after you.

You ran and ran until you reached a guest bedroom and hid under the bed. You thought you were safe, until you heard his footsteps

"Y/n~ Come on~ you know I'm the best at hide and seek! Ok, if I find you, I keep you!"

You put a shaky hand over your mouth to try and muffle your breathing.

"Hmm... could you be.."

There was a pause as he looked under the bed, straight at you.

"Under the bed! Found you Y/n!!"

He dragged you out as you struggled and screamed, but he shushed you and took care of it.

And his family would never find out, no one would, he can hide things well definitely if its his.
---------------------------------
417 words
ok, I am so sorry, I am not good at Todoroki- actually I think this was my first Todoroki fanfic 0-0
Anyways, this was requested by God_Of_Assassins
So here ya go!