Jack Frost x Teen!reader

OK LET MEH GET ONE THING STRAIT!! this is not like a kissing bf/gf love, Jack frost is like thousands of years old, well, technically he is, but he looks 16, so idk, but ITS NOT KISSING OR ANYTHING!!! hope you guys like it!!
-------------------------------
You sat at your desk in your room, sketching a picture of a 'Fictional' character you were thinking of, well, you didn't think he was fictional, other people your age did. Jack Frost was his name, you were holding on to hope that he was real, but weren't obsessed with him being real.

You mostly paid attention to school because it was getting stressful and that with other kids being rude made your self confidence low.. But you had no one to talk to because you were the friend that people would come to talking about their problems, and you didn't want to bother people with your feelings. (Sorry!! I'll get back to the main story-)

You smiled as you finished it, looking at the completed product.
"Haha! Yes!! I finally finished it!! I'm gonna bring it to school so I can put it in one of my binders!" You exclaimed, talking to yourself.

The next day you got up and saw about an inch of snow, so school wouldn't be canceled, you were sad about that because you wanted to stay home all day drinking (Warm beverage) and watching anime and reading fanfiction all day.

You got ready and your parent/guardian/sibling drove you to school.

You got to school and started walking inside, but when you did, you were really cold today.

"WhY dId JaCk FrOsT hAvE tO MaKe It CoLd tOdAy." You said to yourself, holding the picture of him in your hand. "Well because I wanted to." You heard a voice, your eyes widened as you looked to see where the voice came from. "What the- oh, noice cosplay." You said to someone who looked like Jack Frost, his eyes widened. "You can see me?!" He said surprised, you laughed. "Wow, nice staying in character!" You said smiling, he laughed. "No, I'm actually Jack Frost, what,you need proof?" He said smiling, you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah suure mr. Jack Frost." You said, thinking nothing was gonna happen. But to your surprise he created a snowball with just his hands, you tripped back a little and slipped and fell on your butt making your picture drop, then there was a wind that started picking it up and your eyes widened.
"My picture!!" You quickly stood up and tried getting it.
"Wind! Give me the picture!" He said, the wind then actually followed his command and you were shocked with your eyes wide and mouth hanging looking at him. He smirked looking at the picture.
"Ha! Nice picture! Love how you got my eyes!" He said, you forgot about that and quickly took it from him.
"I-I- y-you're really real- oh my gosh- I- .." You were stuttering a lot, then someone from your class was coming up, you saw them and pointed to jack. "Do you see this?! He's right there!!" You said, the kid looked at you like you were crazy.
"There's no one there Y/n.. you're so weird.." They said as they kept going, you looked at Jack.
"I-um-" He cut you off. "You believe in me though... that's how you're seeing me, that's why I was surprised, people usually don't believe in me, let alone someone your age." He said, you nodded, having a look of fright on your face, you were so confused, and started thinking you were crazy.
"Uh- I have to get to class-" You started backing up a little still looking at him, he smiled.
"Class? On a snow day?" He asked, I nodded. "Y-yeah- I-" But before you could finish that sentence you fell backwards and hit your head on something, knocking you out.
-------------------------
612 words
uhh part two?