PLATONIC!! Nana Shimura x Child! reader ~Smile~

This was requested by gongfond100
Y/n looked out the window, now 10 years old, she looked at the kids playing outside. Wondering why she wasn't allowed to go play with them. She decided to go confront her mother about it.

"Mom! I'm 10! Why can't I go play with the kids outside??" The girl asked. The black haired female looked at the child.

"Sweetie, you know you're sick! If you play with them it can either worsen your condition or make them sick! You wouldn't want your selfishness to hurt others would you?" The lady asked.

The little girl looked down and shook her head, holding back tears.

"Good! Would you like to spend time with mommy? I have a new art project!" The woman smiled and Y/n suddenly smiled and nodded. They went to the arts and crafts room.

"Okay, we'll be making (Random item idk whatever you want) Y/n! Now remember to be careful!" Shimura helped her daughter make it, and the end result was good but a little messy.

"This looks amazing!" Shimura smiled at the little girl. Y/n's smile was wide, really happy about this accomplishment as she put it with the other art projects. Y/n ran back to her room, and started reading her books, and doing a few other things.

Nana Shimura POV

Hm.. Y/n has been seeming more sad lately.. Maybe social interaction would be good for her.. But she may get hurt finding friends! I'll make friends for her.. Make sure they are fit to be in my precious Y/n's life!

I told Y/n I was going out and left to do hero stuff. That's when I saw a little girl getting bullied by some kids and shewed the kids away from her.

"Hello sweetie! Where are your parents?" I questioned her with a smile. The girl got tears in her eyes.

"Th-they're dead.." She said. I ended up bringing her home to Y/n, and they automatically started getting along.

-------------------------<3----------------------

6 years later (Or Time skip to your age you are now- idk XD)

Your POV

Now ever since I was 10, my mom has brought a few kids home after going on her little hero missions. And I have developed a crush on one.. It's (Crush name) And they're so... just my type... so I went to mom about it, she told me to go for it and ask them out, so I did. And we got together, loving each other.

No ones POV

Y/n has a partner, and Nana is happy about it, I mean she wants grandkids, and she knows (Crush name) is a good person, so she's allowing it, and she's taught them all about the birds and the bees. And Nana doesnt know this, but (Crush name) and Y/n have come into possession of a phone, where they have learned different things... kinky things.. Things that Nana doesn't know about.. things Y/n knows her mother would not expect out of her precious innocent daughter.

(Crush name) and Y/n eventually got married and had some kids, living happily ever after.

But there is more to the story than that

What Y/n didn't know, was that the whole time. Nana had been controlling everything.

Whose parents died.

Who Y/n became friends with.

Even who she crushed on.

Nana controlled it all.

And why did she do this, may you ask? Because Y/n was never really her child. Y/n was the child she kidnapped years ago, Shimura reasoned with herself that it was for a good reason, the family would never have taken good care of her precious Y/n.

But she decided never to tell the girl, in fear of losing her.

After all..

She must not just protect people physically, but must protect their hearts.