Mason (reverse dipper) x reader (Lemon ish)

Hi um... I've really been trying to post, a lots been happening, love then break ups, finding out I was simply used, now just desperate for genuine love, to not be used. Even been looking everywhere online butt no one : ) sooo yeah! fun. Anywayyssss
sorry if this is crap.. I tried but I really had nothing for this.. ZoeCantiga4 sorry dude, I tried T-T have mercy plz

Mason sighs as he drags you by your arms, across the cold, dirty stone floor. Listening to your screams.. Feeling your struggle.. He gets annoyed by it quite quickly. The boy quickly drops you, more like throws you, to the ground. "If you don't shut up.. I'll rip out your vocal chords." he states plainly.. A glare in his eyes.. "Those people are no good for you and you know it. They hurt you. If I don't claim you first.." he mumbles.. His hand sliding under your shirt.. "I think that you forgot that you're mine.. Love.. since you decided to try and mess with other people..." he retracts his hand, chaining your arms to the wall... "I can't stand.. You.." he sighs.. Standing up and pinching the bridge of his nose as he starts to pace back and forth in front of you... you're terrified, wanting to say something.. But frozen in place. You try and speak,
"Mason.. Please I didn't mean-" You're quickly cut off.
"Shhh just shh. Just shut up y/n." yeah, you're dead. You really did mess up, "You made this all worse for yourself.. How long have we known each other? And you simply.. Decide.. That I'm no longer good enough for you is that right?" he asks.. Obviously looking for a yes... though you shake your head..
"No-" slap. A stinging on your cheek.. You stop for a moment.. Just going silent once more.
"And now you lie to me? Such a stupid little thing to do.." he clicks his tongue.. "So useless.."
"So much like your uncle." You retort.. A glare in your eyes, now pissed off as ever. "Abusive... should have known you'd be exactly like him." you know his past and present, and you're not afraid to use it against this douchebag. You watch his face change... its normally calm composure twists into something of anger.. Disgust.. Hatred.

"So.. you'd like to go there.. Okay.." he nods.. And there's a moment of silence.. He stares.. Simply stare at you.. Silence.. Peace..? Maybe he's calm... suddenly, you feel a pressure.. Squeezing your throat.. You can't breathe.. You start struggling and trying to breathe, nothing's working.. Is he going to kill you?? Are you dying? "You tend to forget my power.. What I can do.. You forget how much I can hurt you.. Love." he says it through his teeth. Almost spitting it like venom. The world starts to spin as you just try to stay awake, finally you're able to take a gasp of air, coughing as you try to quickly get oxygen back into your lungs..
"You're fucking psychotic!!" You scream at him, tears stinging your eyes because of the pain. Mason simply chuckles..
"Psychotic? Funny coming from you.." he grabs you by the hair.. "You will do exactly as I say. Got it?" You don't give a response.. Remembering earlier.. He seemed so normal.. Simply going out for coffee.. You're close friends.. That was it.. Close friends with him and his sister.. But of course.. At the mention of another friend.. He just... snapped..

"ANSWER ME DAMN IT!" he yells, snapping you out of your memories..
"Got it.. Sir." you say, almost mocking. You know he hated being called that.. Damn it, why can't you just keep your mouth shut?
".. You need to learn to shut your mouth." he states simply, before pulling you up by your hair, forcing you to stand. "STAY STANDING. Through all of this." He snaps his fingers, you hear a woosh, and suddenly your clothes are off.. You let out a whimper at the cool air meeting your skin..

"Mason-"
"Oh don't Mason me. You saw this coming.." he smirks a bit.. As his lips meet yours.. And his hand travels your body.. Even with your struggles he keeps a firm grasp.. He touches.. Grabs and squeezes.. You give noises in return.. You slowly.. Start to remember all the fun times you had.. Maybe.. You do love him, he loves you.. You slowly start to kiss him back.. Closing your eyes as you let him do what he wants.. Well.. as long as you're the only one that's treated like this.. As long as you're special.. You part the kiss.

"Will I ever be allowed out of here..? Outside?" you pant as you speak,
"Eventually of course darling.. Though for now I have to keep you here for your safety.."
Your safety..

Oh, he's just trying to protect you.. So nice of him.. To think about you..

He's just so sweet.