Forest guardian! Deku x reader pt. 2

Your POV

I ran into the 'haunted' forest, hoping they wouldn't follow me, but they did.. I then started remembering Deku.. but I ignored the small thought as I kept running. At one point, I tripped over a rock and fell.. Giving the bullies a chance to catch up to me. "Haha! You're dead, loser.." one of them said. The 4 of the bullies all had smiling faces while I had tears, and a look of fear in my eyes.. I squeezed my eyes shut, putting my arms in front of my face to protect myself, preparing for any hits. But it never came... as a few seconds went by, I heard screams and thumps.. When I opened my eyes, the bullies were on the ground knocked out.. And there was Deku, standing beside me, he had green electricity around him, and his eyes were bright like a light. I watched as slowly the vines threw my bullies out of the forest and Deku looked at me. "Puppy! Are you ok?!" He quickly dropped to his knees, checking me for wounds, I got a slight blush from the nickname. "I-I'm fine.. Um.. I-I should really be going.." I stated as I started getting up.But he seemed to get a look of psychotic,crazy, anger in his eyes. the guardian started to pick me up. "Puppy.. You're not going anywhere~" Deku said in a crazy, yet seductive voice. I started getting scared, this guy is way stronger than me.. "Deku,I have to-" The boy cut me off,an angry look on his face,as he held me bridal style and had me tight against him. "You.aren't.going. ANYWHERE!!" He then threw some dust on my face and I blacked out..

~Izuku Midoriya (Deku) Pov~

Finally!! She's all mine!! After I put some of the sleep powder on her, I took her to my cabin. I felt bad for doing this to Y/n... but it's for her own good!! Out there is horrible!! Kacchan sent out a virus.. I guess it spread all over the world.. Oops... but those humans probably deserve to die.. They're all disgusting.. Destroying things! Greedy.. Except y/n... she's sweet and caring, that's why she deserves to live away from.. Them.. I brushed a H/c hair out of Y/n's face as she was peacefully sleeping. I had tied her up with some vines, they had no thorns.. So it wouldn't hurt her, unless she struggled, then she might get a slight rash.. She started waking up. "W-what.. Deku..." She started looking around with a worried expression. "W-where am I?! Why am I tied up?!" She said, I gave a small smile. "Shh... calm down.." I sat down and pulled her into my lap to calm her down. "Y/n.. it's ok now! You're safe!" I exclaimed happily, she just looked frightened, but didnt say anything. And, she will never die! Time stops in the forest... She's all mine.

-------------
498 words
umm sorryyyy if this seemed a little rushhhed!! I tried my best on it! so I hope you all enjoyed!!
have a plus ultra day!!!