Fred x Reader x George

This is for Jo0937

George and Fred were never good at sharing. Whether it was sharing toys when they were young, sharing school supplies. It was always a problem for them, but it could always be overcomed. Except for when it came to Y/n.

The way she walked.

The way she talked.

The way she smiled.

The way she did her magic.

They love it. Everything about you from your personality to your body. your sense of humor was good too. That's why it was hard for them to stop fighting over her.

"Hey Y/n!!" George yelled, catching your attention. You looked at the twins. Giving a smile to the boys. They looked at eachother, smirked, nodding.

"We were wondering, if-" George started, "You could help us do this huge prank later." Fred finished, they were both smiling. You sighed and shook your head.

"Guys I have to do homewo-" Fred cut you off.

"We'll do your homework!! We got all the answers." He winked. You thought for a moment, then nodded your head.

"Fine.. I'll help.." You agreed, the boys smiled widely.

You then started following, they ended up bringing you to their dorm, you were confused.

"Why are we going to your dorm?" You questioned, tilting your head. Just then they pulled out their wands and quickly did a spell that you couldn't hear, for everything went black when they did.

George POV

"Yes! Now she's mine!" Fred said, I could feel my grip on my wand tighten.

"No.. she's mine." I replied, we both looked at eachother, both of us were angry at the other.

"I deserve her more than YOU do!" Fred yelled. I faced him.

"Are you serious?! I treat her better!!" I yelled back, Fred rolled his eyes, we both put our wands away.

"Really?? And treating her better is hurting her??" Fred responded, my eyes widened and I got even more angry at the mention of this past mistake.

"That wasn't on purpose and you know it!!" I yelled back. Fred rolled his eyes at me again.

"Yeah. you still did it though.." I shook my head, then put my dear on the bed, putting a blanket on her. I want her to feel as comfortable as possible when she wakes up.

Fred POV

George can be so annoying sometimes... She's mine.. She likes me better.. When the incident happened she came running to ME. She trusts ME. I smirked with this thought, knowing that she won't trust my brother but she'll trust ME instead!

She wants me.

She needs me.

I need her.

I love her

------------------------

I WILL MAKE A PART TWO I SWEAR- I'm sorry I've been so busy lately, school sucks, I got obsessed with killing stalking- then got some 7th graders obsessed with that- and yeah!