Comfort Character x reader *A bit of angst* Fictional

“Wh-what?”  you stuttered out, terrified of the man in front of you. 

“I love you! That's why I did all of this! This is what it’s all about!” the boy chuckled loudly. 

You got tears, scared of all of this. 

“No no! Let me go!!” you cried, chains shaking. Chains that attached to your wrists and bound you to be with this man. 

“Why should I?? I love you!! I want you!!” He wrapped his arms around you. 

As your parents argued downstairs. You wish this was how your life was. You wished someone was madly in love with you, but what do you get?

Homework.

Stress. 

Watching people leave.

Watching others get a great life while you sit here, making up scenarios with fictional characters.

Praying

That's just SOMEONE! Someone will love you!!

You sigh as you walk downstairs, and go outside. 

Why can’t you just be loved?? Why can't someone care?? What did you do to deserve this!? 

You walked down the sidewalk. 

Why not just… disappear.. Run away maybe? Yeah… maybe.. 

You shook your head at the thoughts, wanting them to shut up. You want all of it to just go away!!!
JUST GO AWAY!!! 

You had grabbed everything you needed from your room, some money you had been saving up, and some essentials. 

You want an adventure, not just doing nothing all day, you only do nothing all day because what else is there to do? 

As you walk, someone comes up to you and walks beside you. 

“So… leaving home?”
You turned and looked at the character and your eyes widened in realization when you saw your comfort character there next to you. 

“Wh- hold on! How are you real right now??” You questioned. 

The person frowned and sighed. 

“I’m not real… but I- well- I… I kinda am? Other people can't see me..” 

You quickly hugged the character. Not wanting them to leave. They hug back with a small chuckle. 

“But… I want you to stay by my side forever~” the character says, hugging you tighter.

You both eventually parted the hug, but you held their hand, and kept walking. 

“Well you’re here now!! So- so you can stay!! Right???” You frantically asked. The character shook their head. 

“I’m only here to say a few things… maybe help you get some friends..” 

Tears started to prick your eyes. 

“No! You can be my friend!! You can stay!!” You said looking at them. The person wiped your tears, a small sad smile on their face. 

“I can't stay… but… I wanted to say.. Keep going… please… I love you, and I’ll always be here… you just can’t see me… but I can see you! I just know you're gonna do great things! And you will find others, who love and care for you, times are tough right now I get it! But you will get through this! You are a strong person!” the character hugged you tight.  “I love you… and once you find other people who love you the way I do? That. is when you’ll find out how amazing you are, and even if you don't? There will be people there for you…” The character kissed your cheek.

You woke up, shooting up from bed, tears in your eyes. “N-no… take me back..”
It was all just fictional.

------------------------------------
I FELT LIKE WRITING ANGST TODAY- this is the first time I've written something like that lol so sorry if I messed it up
But you can blame ENEMIES TO LOVERS STUFF LIKE THE BOOK CARAVAL!!