Ch-1 Prologue

Minato and Kushina were in the forest of judgment .It was an ancient practice of Uzumaki's to spend 2 years in the forest of judgment before taking the throne of their clan. It was believed that only those who are worthy to be leaders can return alive from the forest. It was believed to be the test of god himself. Many had failed to return back.

It was their last week in the forest, they were happy..not about the fact that its their last week in the forest but that Kushina had just given birth to 3 little triplet-babies. Naruto, Menma and Narumi. All three of them wore same clothes and had a small wooden wrist band on which they had their names carved."look how cute they are Kushina they are-they are like dolls" Minato's face clearly showed his happiness with a joy of tear trailing down his eyes. "I am happy that they inherited your hair colour Minato. When they will grow they will look just like you" said Kushina as she caressed her children who were lying close to her seeking for warmth. "Come to your father my little dolls" Minato put hands towards them to carry them in his arms but Menma and Narumi denied the offer as they crawled closer to Kushina.

Minato pouted at the reaction to which Kushina gave a small laugh but soon she was interrupted by Naruto who was waving both of his hands towards Minato calling his father to pick him up"Yes son come to your father you are the only one who cares about me unlike your siblings" Minato then picked up Naruto in his arms and started to swing him softly to which Naruto started to chuckle. "Looks like he really likes his father" said Kushina to which Minato replied with a wide smile. "I can't wait to see sensei's reaction after he sees his grandchildren...its been 2 years since we have talked with anyone. We can't even use chakra in this forest to summon messenger toads, surviving in this forest totally on physical skills is no joke".

Minato and Kushina had built a hut at the ledge of the land below which flowed a large river. Because it was the only area secluded from the flora and fauna of the forest they had no choice but to stay there at night.

On one unlucky day the weather was not good...huge winds blew which shakened the poor hut made up of woods and leaves. "Weather is getting worse and worse"Minato and Kushina held themselves and their kids tight.
Suddenly the winds stopped and the platform of their hut started to disintegrate. "Take the kids and run out of the house Kushina " screamed Minato. Without a second thought Kushina took Menma and Narumi and started to run out of the hut while Minato carried Naruto , as soon as he was about to step out of the hut the land below him crippled and Naruto slipped out of his hand."Narutoooo...." screamed Minato as he saw his child slowly falling into the river, Minato and Kushina were helpless. The river was too unstable due to storm and they also had two baby kids with them. Naruto landed on a huge leaf that was floating on the river which carried him along with river currents. Kushina was so sad at the scene...his son right in front of her eyes was dissappering in vast expanse of the river, she cried like no tomorrow that day. "How...how did I let him slip out of my hands. Someone please help!" yelled Minato as he landed on his knees and started crying. Never did they thought that they would witness such a day...to loose their child and unable to anything about it. They thought it was impossible for Naruto to survive such monsterous form of river...even though they didn't wanted to, they believed that Naruto's death was inevitable.

They decided to keep death of their 3rd son as secret, to never say that they had a 3rd son.

While Naruto was floating on the river he never drowned. It was like the leaf on which he was floating was there just for his aid...like fate didn't want Naruto to die. Even in such disastrous weather Naruto remained unharmed like something supernatural was protecting him.

The tragic day came to an end. Minato and Kushina returned to the village with Menma and Narumi. No one in the village knew about Naruto's death except Jiraiya. They mourned for days but lastly accepted it as god's wish and took care of Menma and Narumi.

............................................................................