Ch-3

It was an early morning for Naruto. His beginning of new life in Konoha. Right now Naruto was being lumped by dozens of food boxes by Teuchi which he had to deliver at Hyuga's. "It's 24 in total. Deliver them and come back fast there is one more set left." said Teuchi as he handed him the 24th box. Having Naruto took a huge load off of Teuchi. The guy was carrying 24 food boxes which the old man or his daughter couldn't even think of carrying. "I will be right back" with this Naruto left to his destination.

In Hyuga's

The house was beautifully decorated today. Traditional Japanese decor with disciplined peaceful environment was adding more beuty to the interior. Whereas on one side there was a silent and peaceful atmosphere accompanied by arrangements made by Hiashi and other elders in the clan, on other hand there was beutifully dressed Hinata who was trying to escape from her sister's Interrogation. "You should have atleast asked him to stay in our home Nee-san. That way you could've got more opportunity to ask him out" it was the hundredth time that Hanabi was saying this. Hinata's only mistake was that she told Hanabi about yesterday's event....well more importantly how beutiful Naruto's eyes were.

"Come on Onee-sama...you know how many years I have waited to have a girl-talk with you. Now that you finally have an interest in someone" Hanabi's comment plastered a blush on Hinata's face but with an flustered look she denied it "like I said there is nothing like that. And you should not speak something like that today it will give people wrong interpretation."

"I wanted to meet him atleast. You didn't even ask him where he will be living now. All you know is his name is Narumo" said Hanabi. "It's NARUTO" Hinata quickly corrected her.

"Who is Naruto?"

A familiar voice came from back of their head as they turned behind to see Sakura, Ino, Sasuke and Kiba. "You all! When did you all come?" asked Hinata.
"We were here for last 5 minutes hearing your talks" said Ino as all four of them made their way in her room. "For last 5 minutes!!. How much did you hear?" Hinata was now wearing one of her most embarrassed expression. "We heard everything Hinata. EVERY..THING" laughed Ino and Sakura in unison. "Foolish little sister...this is what happens when you talk such things so loud" Hinata cracked her knuckles which she directed at Hanabi.

"Hey hey hey chill Hinata, weren't you going to tell your close friends about it. We you really going to hide it from your team member?" pouted Kiba. "So who is this Naruto?" asked Sasuke. "Yesterday I went for a night walk and I found him lying on the ground in very bad condition. Then he said he hadn't eaten anything for a week and had no money so we went to eat ramen"

"That was too quick of a summary--" before Sasuke could speak further he was interrupted by the girls."So you guys already went for DATE!?" asked Sakura and Ino in unison. "I SAID HE HADN'T EATEN ANYTHING SO I JUST HELPED HIM" Hinata explained each and every words to them again.

............

After a walk of ten minutes Naruto finally reached his destination. As he looked at the massive house of Hyuga his eyes went wide in amazement. 'Just how many people live inside this house?'. Without taking any moment he knocked on the door. 'I wonder what kind of jutsus Hyugas have. If they are such a reputated clan then they must--' Naruto's train of thoughts were interrupted as his knock was answered. As soon as the door opened Naruto was filled with mixture of shock and confusion. A girl with a light orange kimono with butterfly pattern on it was standing in front of him. The part which shocked him was her eyes. They looked exactly same as Hinata. "I am from Ichiraku's. I am here to deliver today's order" said Naruto.

"Give it to me" said Hanabi as she put forward her hand. Naruto offcourse can't just simply put two dozens of boxes in some kid's hand so he tried his best to deny it "are you sure kid? I mean there are 24 of them".
"To whom are you calling kid? I might be just a few years younger than you and wait are you saying that I am weak to carry them? I am Hanabi Hyuga--"