Ch-14

At Konohagakure,
Hokage office.

It was a sudden meeting called by Danzo which confused everyone in the room. Konoha 13 was the only squad summoned by Danzo along with Anbu Captain Itachi who was also present there standing beside Danzo.

The air in the room was tense as the group understood that something important was about to be told to them. Taking a good look at everyone, Danzo finally started to speak "It's been a few days since Three and Four Tails chakra scroll was stolen by Akatsuki. Unfortunately we had a spy in between us so we were never able to catch them but now that spy has left the village. So from now on it's our time to defeat them and stop them from any further terror.

Looking at their pattern it's most likely that this time they will attack Sunagakure and try to steal the Five Tails chakra scroll. Now, Suna is a very strong village no doubt about that but since we can't take any risk I want three of you to travel to Suna and protect it....alright Menma , Sasuke and Neji."

They nodded at Danzo's commands as they smirked at each other. Finally they were going to face some heat. Fight which they have been waiting for years and for which they have trained. " And the remaining members of the group will stay at Hyuga House and protect the Six Tails chakra scroll and some of you will be guarding Nine-Tails chakra scroll in Anbu Headquarter. Hinata, I have informed Hiashi about it okay?" said Danzo to which Hinata nodded.

" Menma , Sasuke and Neji, you three go prepare everything you have to and leave for the Suna in next hour." commanded Itachi as all three of them saluted him and left the room. " Now remaining ten of you, discuss among yourselves and make two groups of Five-Five. One will be guarding Six Tails scroll and other will be at Nine-Tails chakra scroll."

After all the members were given their mission and set of commands, the group left leaving Danzo and Itachi only in the room, "you have assigned protection for Six-Tails and Nine-Tails chakra scroll only....but what about Seven Tails and Eight Tails chakra scroll? Aren't they both more important than Six Tails scroll?" asked Itachi to which Danzo smirked as he replied "Seven Tails chakra scroll is in Kirigakure which is a tougher village to infiltrate. And talking about Eight Tails....I have kept it somewhere no one can even imagine."....

Just then they were interrupted by a knock on the door "come in" ordered Danzo. "Oh Kakashi-san! It's been a while since I saw you" Itachi and Kakashi greeted each other after which Kakashi proceeded with his words "Danzo-sama, Rin's condition is normal and stable. According to doctors there is still no prediction when she will wake up. They say it might even be next second or even next year".

Danzo carefully listened to his report as he said "Rin is the only medical shinobi on par with Tsunade and Sakura. If a large battle breaks out between Akatsuki in future we will need her. I hope she wakes up as soon as possible" Soon the members in the room were interrupted by a messenger bird which came flying through the window and sat on Itachi's shoulder. He noticed that there was a paper roll on bird's legs which he unrolled and proceeded to read.

Itachi's eyes went wide after he read it which confused both, Kakashi and Danzo. "What is it Itachi?" asked Danzo to which he simply handed the paper in his hands. A slight expression of shock and frustration was visible in Danzo's eyes but before Kakashi could ask Danzo spoke himself "So The Crow will also be there in attack on Sunagakure....."

The mention of Crow took Kakashi's attention 'The Crow! The one suspected to be Obito!'.

"If The Crow is also going to attack then I must go to defend Suna--" before Itachi could say further he was interrupted by Kakashi, "let me go to Sunagakure. I will surely defeat The Crow".