Ch-19

At Konohagakure
Night time.

Today was a special day for certain someone. His happy whistles could be heard in empty streets of Konoha as he walked. "Finally I would be meeting Hinata in person. Just how much have I waited for you my love. In the end you had to accept my proposal".

"You shouldn't have come without notifying me." said Danzo as he walked with Prince. "I just couldn't wait when I heard that she accepted my proposal.".

"Prince, we are here" said Danzo as he knocked on the door. The knock was answered by Hanabi as her eyes widened when she saw the unexpected guests "uhh.....P-Prince-sama!"....

Few minutes passed after Prince and Danzo entered Hiashi's house. Hiashi and Hinata had same reaction as Hanabi when they saw Prince and Danzo. All four of them talked wherein Prince and Hinata reintroduced each other. Though she was least interested in it Hinata wore a fake smile all the time.

After the request from Prince, Hinata and he was given some privacy in their balcony. Neither of them spoke a word before Prince initiated "Let's share each other's likings. Tell me, what do you like Hinata?".

"I like lavender flowers." Hinata completed her answer on a short monotonous note. She wanted the talk to be over as soon as possible "That's it? That's all you like?" asked Prince as he leaned towards Hinata's ears to whisper "Don't you like Naruto?".

His question caught Hinata offguard as her eyes widened. "Just kidding just kidding. Of course I am hundred times better than that guy. Well now it's my turn turn to tell what I like" continued Prince as he cupped Hinata's cheek "I like you...your shoulders..your figure" his hands slowly moved down from Hinata's shoulders but Hinata shifted back to push off his hands.

She was beyond disgusted by the way he touched her and moved his hands down her shoulder. If not for village safety she would have killed him right here and now.

The talked continued not more than few more seconds as they soon came back to the hall. "Your talk finished so soon?" asked Hiashi to which both of them nodded. "Hiashi-sama I have a request" Hiashi frowned his eyebrows in question as Prince said "It has got dark outside and if I go back now it would take me a while. So I wanted to request if I could stay here for the night?".

Hinata and Hanabi looked at each other with horror in their eyes. Even Hiashi was surprised by sudden request. "Umm...you see, since Hyuga House is being reconstructed, we have to live in this small apartment. There is no guest room in here so.."

Before Hiashi could say further he was interrupted by Prince "I am okay to sleep in Hinata's room. Don't worry I will sleep on a futon not with your daughter....though after our marriage we will be sleeping together".

The way Prince spoke had a wrong ring in it. Just thinking of sharing her room with him was sending creeps down her spine. With worst face she could ever make she looked at her sister with 'help me' written on her. Hanabi searching deep in her mind for any sort of idea but she was interrupted by her father, "if Hinata has no problem then it is fine".

Now everyone was looking at Hinata for her answer as she stood there processing what to say. Soon an idea struck Hanabi as she spoke "Unfortunately today she had to visit Sakura-san's house for girls night stay, so she was just about to leave when you came."

Hinata understood her plan as she added "Yeah yeah that's true. I should be leaving now it's late already" without leaving any room for interruption she dashed out of her room with whatever cloth she was wearing.

"So I guess now you don't need a futon" said Hanabi.

...............

At Konoha Border.