Ch-29

The weather got more violent than before. Weak-rooted trees were simply thrown away by wind. It was not just any natural disaster...everyone could understand that. It was because of tremendous tension of power in the Konoha village due to presence of extraordinary existence. "The village has been destroyed...it's no longer our village...it's a battlefield now" said Kushina. "Village is made by it's people" Minato continued "for now, OUR village is still safe with people safely evacuated. But as Danzo knows everything about the village, if we loose to him we loose our people. I have never felt so useless before".

"Don't say that Tou-san. Look, we have Kakashi-san's Susanoo with us now. We will win" said Narumi. "I don't feel good about this" Menma said with a serious tone "I feel a negetive energy around Danzo that is increasing rapidly-" before he could finish he was interrupted by a call.

"Minato-sama!" It was one of the medical ninja. "That sword" everyone had a confused face listening to the word "that sword which we captured from yellow haired Akatsuki member has been analyzed. It might prove to be vital in this battle".

"Naruto's sword!" Kushina exclaimed which left the shinobi confused. "Where is it? Bring it to us" ordered Minato.

"That's the issue Minato-sama" said the shinobi "the sword is too heavy for anyone to bring here, leave alone to use it for battle. Shikaku-sama has asked for someone who can endure it's weight" with Sasuke being unavailable, Menma was the only one who could possibly use it. So without taking any second he rushed along with the shinobi.

...............

Danzo was in pure state of horror now. In front oh him was one more Susanoo and an entire clan of Uchiha. 'How is that possible? Since when did Kakashi had Mangekyou Sharingan? That little fucker!' He screamed in his head.

The shinobis were overjoyed as they looked at the giant statue which gave them a sense of huge power. They couldn't help but admire the legendary Susanoo which they had only heard from their ancestors but never seen one...that too so close.

"Let's goo this is what I am talking about!"

"Let's kill this Danzo who betrayed us and aligned with Akatsuki"

"The only punishment he can receive is death now"

The whole battlefield again lit up with powerful roars. "Danzo! For my friends and my sensei....I will finish you"

Soon the attacks on Danzo began. One by one he blocked the enemies attacks but it was not enough. He was given no chance of retaliation.

Instead he was being dominated by Kakashi. Sasuke on other hand who tried his best to support Itachi was being ordered to join the battle "I won't Nii-san!" he refused. "Sasuke.." Itachi continued with weak voice "I am alright...join the battle it's my order".

Abiding his brother's orders, Sasuke jumped into the battle with anger filled in his eyes. Only his addition alone brought more pressure on Danzo.

"Atomic beam" a powerful beam was directed towards the shinobis by Danzo but it was blocked by Kakashi. The explosion caused by it was enough to make them realise how disastrous it was. This made Sasuke more worried as he knew that Itachi had taken a direct hit from this.

"Kamui Shuriken" unaware of the attribute of Kakashi's attack, Danzo decided to blocke the attack....but this decision of his was his biggest mistake. The shuriken pierced through his shield and also warped half of his arm.

An unimaginable pain rushed through him. Danzo landed on knees as he felt defeated. The sight of the shinobis in front of him was infuriating for him.
'More power...I want more power...I am the ruler of this world' soon a familiar sound ringed in Danzo's mind 'Do you want more power Danzo?'