Ch-27

Danzo's words kicked Kakashi in deep pits of darkness. He kept on falling and falling in that endless well. The feeling of emptiness was engulfing him. 'What a miserable life I have led. Tou-san comitted suicide, couldn't help my sensei in his most dreadful time, failed to understand my best friends intentions and killed him with my own hands and now.....the only person for whom I was living has left me. Over the years I trained for what? The enemy was right in front of me...'

"Danzo! You will be burned in the hell. Rin always respected you and you did this to her?" Said Kushina. Everyone was boiling in rage. All their pent-up anger was screaming to be unleashed.

Gradually, villagers started to come out of their home to check on the huge explosion that had just occurred. Some villagers peeked out of their windows while some remained shut in their house. One thing that was common in all of them was fear.

"L-look up there! It's happening again. It's that levitating guy from Akatsuki."

"My god! He is right in center of the village."

"No look....he is someone else"

"I heard he is Danzo-sama. Maybe he has come back to help us"

"Danzo-sama didn't die? Thank god"

The villagers slowly started gathering near the Hokage office. Thinking their leader has come back to protect them, the innocent villagers didn't know they were slowly approaching their death.

"Wh-why did you do this Danzo-sama?" asked Fugaku.

"Why I did this? I am the one who deserves to be ruling the Kono-...no, the entire world. Years ago I found out about existence of Ten-Tails" mention of Ten Tails from Danzo shocked everyone. It caused great commotion among villagers too. No one has ever even seen the Nine-Tails, so talk about Ten-Tails was just unbelievable for them.

"T-ten Tails? Have you hit your head Danzo?" Said Tsunade. "See? Don't believe me? No one would've. That's why Ten Tails chose me...because I am born to be a god...the absolute holder of power.".

Seriousness and magnitude of Danzo's talks could be understood only by the elders there. But for small children Danzo's behavior was like an idiot so they let out chuckles "look what he is saying....a god. Has he gone crazy".

This infuriated Danzo as he launched a ball of fire from his palm at the villagers. The shot was so fast that villagers didn't even have chance to run. They just stood there with their eyes wide in horror.

"Flying Raijin!"

Menma vanished from the Hokage office right in front of the crowd as he blocked Danzo's shot. Villagers who didn't even expect this were left terrified as they started to run. "You have fallen so low that you are attacking your own village people." Said Menma.

"As the Hokage of the village, I order you all to take down Danzo by any means" as soon as Tsunade ordered the attack the alarm of the village set off which indicated every shinobi at the borders of the village to head back to the main village.

"I am not alone too" Danzo performed some hand signs as numerous portals opened in different parts of the village. Otsutsuki monsters which varied from small as ant to huge as titan started coming out of those portals. "This bastard!...Konoha 13 I assign you to hold these monsters until all our army arrives" ordered Tsunade as everyone dispersed.

"Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu!"
Sasuke , Fugaku and Itachi attacked Danzo with their fire attack but what happened next left them shocked.

Their attacks got sucked up by Danzo as it didn't even touch him. "W-what?" They questioned themselves. "Take your things back" Danzo backfired their attacks with more intensity but it was defended by the group. "Looks like he can not only suck our attacks but redirect it at us". said Sasuke