Ch-10

One week late.

At Akatsuki Hideout.

It was all covered in darkness inside the cave with a dull and dense atmosphere. Accompanied by an absolute silence one could hear nothing but mourns of the shinobis inside. All four of the Akatsukis were standing in front of the four graves of their dear comrades with nothind but memories swirling in front of their eyes.

"I never thought it would be so tough. Even though countless times reminding our heart of inevitable outcome you still can't help but shed tears" said Konan. "The only thing to worry about is Nine-Tails chakra scroll...we need to find the Key before he finds it" Pain very well knew that crying right now would just slower their pace so he tried to distrupt the sad flow of conversation. For a group leader he can't let his comrades sacrifices go in vain. Right now he was heavily burdened by hopes of his fallen friends and he knew the number will be increasing but all he could do was stay strong.

"Jiraiya Sensei said that Hokage's son is the Key. But Nagato , you said that Menma isn't the key" Konan's question was the whole Akatsuki's question. All these years they have been trying to find the key but all they have met is failure. "Menma is not the Key...the Chakra capacity he has...there is no way he could nest chakra as vast as Nine-Tail's. But this is a truly a puzzle left behind by Sensei. I trust the prophecy he left but Menma is not the one....only....only if..".....

"Only if Hokage has another son right?" interrupted Hidan. The conversation went silent. Nagato was in a great dilemma. He had to make a huge choice...whether to trust his master's words or to rely on his instincts "I will trust Jiraiya sensei's words. I had already distrusted on him once and it costed his life...I won't make that mistake again."

...............

In Konohagakure

At Namikaze house.

"We will be leaving Kaa-san" said Narumi as she and Menma hung the bag on their back. Narumi and Menma both were ordered to visit Mt.Myoboku for their Sage Training by their father Minato. It was not only for purpose of Sage Training but also for preparing Menma to be able to nest Nine-Tails chakra. "You both do your best alright" Kushina with a cheerful smile gave both of them a hug.

"Naruto hasn't come yet huh.." Menma looked at the exit of the house searching for Naruto. "That guy is a maniac he won't return soon...like who in their right mind does that rigorous exercise my knuckles are paining so much that I can't even make a fist" complained Narumi. "Kaa-san....has Naruto ever said you why he is doing Training nowadays?" Asked Menma.

"Well...he hasn't said me anything but maybe he wants to apply to be a shinobi. Afterall his friends are all shinobis so he must be feeling leftout." replied Kushina. "I smell something fishy though. Believe me Kaa-san I can sense a very strong aura from him...that guy is already at Jonin level" over these days Menma had grown more suspicious to Naruto. Watching his physical abilities and training he couldn't help but think why a simple guy needs to do such training.

With an expressionless face Menma started walking out of the house followed by Narumi. "Bye! Do your best!" said Kushina as she bid them farewell.

30 minutes later.

Naruto had just arrived from his practice and just like every day he did his hygiene and went in the kitchen to help Kushina "sorry Kushina-san I got late today" Naruto without wasting any time started to wash the dishes. "Oh don't worry it's okay" she said.
Naruto was quite amazed how both siblings didn't come in the kitchen to interrupt them so he asked "What happened to Narumi and Menma? Did they go somewhere?".

"They didn't told you? Both of them have gone to Mt Myoboku for Sage Training and will be there for a week. Finally the home will be quite for a week" both of them shared the laugh together and continued their work.