Ch-8

At Namikaze house.

" *laughs* I knew someday you two would be together but I didn't know Naruto would be the mastermind of bringing them together" said Kushina. Everyone had finally arrived at Menma's home for the sleepover with their stuff. In mean time Sasuke also prepared himself for the teases that were yet to be thrown at him.

Right now everyone was in the hall along with Kushina as they told her everything that happened today. "But when did you all planned this? While I was on my mission?" asked Ino.

"The plan suddenly popped up in my mind that day when Sakura came to our ramen shop....."

Flashback.
Yesterday.

At Ichiraku Ramen.

"So it's about Sasuke huh...?" asked Naruto. Sakura's silence was enough to give him his answers. "Look, tell me what it is maybe I could help you. What did he do to you?"

"He does nothing. And that is the problem." Naruto couldn't understand what she was saying so he asked "He does nothing?--" before he could ask he was interrupted by Sakura's soft bang on the table. "Since childhood Naruto....I like him since childhood. I have been giving him hints for a long time now but he can't even understand." Naruto was now on the verge to release a loud laugh but he was trying his hard not to let it out. He knew how dense his friend was. "I think I should give up now. Maybe he doesn't even like--" this time it was Naruto to interrupt her "Oye oye oye calm down Sakura don't say like that. Trust me I know that he likes you too".

"Really? Did he said that to you?" a ray of hope enlightened in her but soon it was crushed "No he never told me." replied Naruto to which Sakura gave out a sigh. "But but I know that he likes you. I have caught him many times staring at you".

"But if he never confesses then--"

"A confession is what you need right?" asked Naruto interrupting Sakura. She nodded her head with a blush "Then just leave it to me I have a plan." said Naruto. "A plan?" asked Sakura. Naruto then gave a devilish smile to her as he began explaining her the plan.

After some time when Naruto finally explained her the plan Sakura's face was painted in red. "Wh-wh-what a ridiculous pl-plan this won't even work" she stuttered due to embarrassment.
"Just...just leave it to me. I just want you to act tomorrow same as you did when you entered the shop. Ignore him so that he could feel something is off. "B-but-"..

"You want a confession right? You want it right?" Naruto was now really acting like villain as he glared at her. To his answer she just simply nodded her head. "Don't worry. Meet me at the park in evening. I will call everyone else too" said Naruto.

...............

At Konoha Park.

"We....we have a problem guys. Its about Sasuke".....

"What happened to Sasuke?" asked Neji.
Naruto then said them everything Sakura had told her earlier. "So you are saying that you have a plan to make Sasuke confess?" asked Hinata to which Naruto nodded in agreement. "Explain us then.." said Shikamaru as Naruto started to explain them the plan.

"Look, we all know that Sasuke likes Sakura. Only the thing is we want him to confess it." Everyone nodded to his words as he continued "If....if we make him insecure then he might say it." Everyone had a confused face so he explained it more clearly "What if there comes another guy who tries to steal Sakura in front of him?" The group looked at each other with a smile as they understood what Naruto was trying to say.

"But who would be that person?" asked Kiba to which Naruto replied with smile. "I have my Shadow Clone" Naruto made a handsign and created a exact of himself. Everyone released a deep sigh with a sweatdrop as they looked at his clone. Naruto was confused by such unsatisfying reaction of his friends so he asked "what happened guys?".