Ch-7

Few Days Later.

At Namikaze house.

Naruto's life caught a steady pace in time being. He would wake up early, help Kushina in household works, leave the house by the time he had to go to work in the shop, return home at night, help Kushina in her work and then finally go to sleep. He would meet his friends who would visit him everytime at the shop and have a good chat with them.

"Naruto!"

"Naruto!"

"Naruto!"

"Naruto!"

For Kushina calling Naruto's name every now and then was like breathing for her. Only one name would echo in the whole house which was Naruto.
Just like every other days even today Naruto was helping Kushina in the kitchen in preparing breakfast.

Menma and Narumi were peeking through the kitchen window and looking at how both of them were having fun while working. "Don't you think in past few days Kaa-san has taken Naruto's name more than our both's combined." said Narumi.
"Yeah you are right. Yesterday I saw Naruto resting on Kaa-san's lap while she was ruffling his hairs" replied Menma.

"What really? Whenever I would ask her to do it to me she would always deny. Did Naruto asked her to do so?" asked Narumi. Menma indicated her to lower her voice as she was being too loud. "Are you stupid? You think Naruto would ask her to do?. When I passed by his room I saw he was sleeping alone and then when I returned I saw Kaa-san ruffling his hairs.".

"I am kind of getting jealous. Is this how it would be if we had a brother?." said Narumi. Both of them talked to each other for a lot of time staying there and without them realising they started to talk loudly. "What are you both doing there?" Asked Kushina as she spotted botth of them.

"Uh? Oh nothing we were just seeing if the breakfast is ready we have to train too." said Menma as he and Narumi walked inside the Kitchen. "Okay okay just 5 minutes. It's not like you are getting late because of 5 more minutes" said Kushina.

Narumi then noticed Naruto's sword which he always carried in a sheath. "I don't understand why do you always carry a sword with you. You are not even a shinobi so why do you need it".

Naruto was having a small smile with a sweatdrop at the question she asked. Naruto actually had no job with it but he would always carry it out of habit. "Do you know how to use it? Or is that just for show?" said Menma with a teasing smile. "Yes I mean my Kenjutsu (sword skills) is really good I guess-" before Naruto could say further he was suppressed by Narumi "then why don't you show it to us? You have some time remaining to go to work right?"

"Even I would like to see them" Minato came out of nowhere with a smile on his face. "Let's move outside at our house garden after breakfast"..

...............

10 Minutes Later.

"Are you ready?" asked Minato as he sat on the bench beside his wife. Both of them were spectating the friendly fight between Narumi and Menma vs Naruto.
Narumi and Menma took their stance while Naruto was standing opposite to them looking around him. "This area is specially for our practice so it's quite spacious don't worry" Menma and Narumi then pulled out a special kunai from their pocket "are you ready Naruto? Cause it will be over in a flash". Naruto simply nodded his head to Menma's question and waited for Minato to start the round.

"Ready?...START!"

As soon as Naruto heard that he quickly grabbed his sword to pull out from it's sheath but before he could even pull it out Menma and Narumi already were close to him directing their Kunai at his neck. Naruto's eyes widened by such tremendous speed. He could barely even see them. "Told you it will be over in flash. If you try to swing the sword at me then Narumi from behind will slit your throat or vice versa. It's a win win situation" said Menma.