𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.1

————————————————————————————

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

I put my hands on Saiki's desk and leaned on the desk. "Hi Saikiiii, I missed you." I said exaggerating his name annoyingly.

"You saw me yesterday." Saiki confirmed removing my hands from his desk. I huffed and sat in the seat next to him which happened to be my desk.

"I know, I still missed you." I said folding my arms and reaching in my bag. I pulled out a lollipop pop and took off the wrapping before putting it in my mouth.

"You're weird." Saiki said. I shrugged and pulled out my Nintendo Switch and opened up the first game that showed up on the screen...Splatoon 2. "You shouldn't be playing that in class." Saiki told me.

"Life is short, Saiki. Might as well live it the way I want." I said with a smile and started playing. "I finally beat the boss level, be proud." I told him.

"You just love being the center of attention." Saiki said jokingly. See the reason me and Saiki are such good friends are because we actually hate attention. But as long as I'm online I'm okay with it.

"Only in the game world, my friend." I said leaning over and patting his shoulder while sitting criss cross in my chair.

A girl with dark blue hair was suddenly standing in between me and Saiki's desk. "Hi Saiki, I was wondering if you wanted to get some ramen after school?" She asked with a smile.

'Thanks for noticing me, sonic' I said in my head completely forgetting Saiki reads minds. I looked over to Saiki who wasn't even interested.

"Saiki is actually coming to my house after school." I mumbled trying to be loud enough for her to hear. She turned to me.

"Right, sorry then." She apologized to Saiki and just as she was walking away she whispered. "I just needed him to say oh wow. Just once!"

I chuckled covering my mouth and turned back to my game. "She's more clueless then Nendou." I told Saiki trying to contain my laughter.

"I mean she is Sonic, right?" Saiki asked. I froze. Right he reads minds. I started giggling and covered my mouth again.