𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊: 𝐄𝐩.4

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝗼𝐧 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 2! (Ps your last name is Ishii!)

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

Most of the class was being lovely dovey while Saiki and Y/n sat next to each other. Y/n was trying not to throw up at the thought of being so weird in front of a class with a potential lover.

Saiki was thinking about how stupid it was. See Saiki does like someone, but he buried his feelings so far down that he forgot they were even there.

Y/n looked over to see Yumehara having goo goo eyes for Saiki. Y/n nearly gagged. "Saiki I'm gonna..." Y/n said and she didn't even have to finish her sentence before she was standing in the girls bathroom in front of a toilet in a locked stall.

"It's days like this, where I really do enjoy having Saiki around." Y/n said knowing he would be able to hear her and put a hand on her heart with a grin and leaned over the toilet. For obvious reasons, the writer will not be going into detail.

——

Y/n and Saiki were walking the halls. Y/n was attached to Saiki by the hip, not literally. Just as they were going to turn the corner Yumehara came out of know where and Saiki did some parkour kind of thing to avoid her. So instead of Yumehara bumping into him, she bumped into the walking weak immune system.

Y/n crashed onto the floor landing on her butt. Only for Saiki to rewind time on the two so Y/n was standing next to Saiki and Yumehara was left dumbfounded with all her papers in hand.

Y/n sighed.

——

Saiki and Y/n were sitting in their next class. Y/n was ranting about how she accidentally blew up her village on Minecraft that she had been building for three years now. She was sobbing her heart out and Saiki just sighed.

Yumehara walked by the two and "accidentally" dropped her handkerchief. Y/n paused her story looking down at it and grabbed it quickly. She walked up to Yumehara and tapped her shoulder.

"You dropped something..." She said sounding quieter than she would've hoped. Y/n is socially awkward. She would love to talk to people normally, like how she talks to Saiki. But unfortunately it's out of her control.

Yumehara turned around to face her. Clearly she was shocked to see Y/n standing there instead of Saiki. "Oh, t-thanks Ishii!" Yumehara said trying to hide her shocked expression.

Y/n nodded and sat back down while Yumehara ran away. Y/n looked at Saiki and tilted her head confused. Saiki just shrugged.

——

It was the end of the day and Yumehara had been trying to make Saiki fall for her all day. Y/n was walking with Saiki of course. But it seemed like she was invisible because the more Yumehara attempted to get Saiki to notice her, Y/n was there the whole time unnoticed.

"Aw man, it's raining." Y/n pouted like a puppy. Saiki opened the door to the roof. Y/n stayed where she was and walked over to window, she knew what he was going to do and she wanted to see how.

She looked up at the sky. With one blast the stormy sky was now sunny. Y/n smiled. It was fascinating. Saiki teleported next to her. "Saiki that was so cool!" Y/n said clapping.

Saiki nodded and started walking. She walked next to him ranting about whatever came to mind. Although Saiki didn't say anything, she knew he was listening. He always was.

They had just walked out the school and were heading to the gate. Saiki glanced behind them seeing Yumehara and another boy talking. Y/n followed his eyes and shook her head holding in a laugh.

——

Y/n walked into her house. Empty. Her parents were at work. She closed the door behind her and stretched. It was a long day, she was still upset about her Minecraft village. Three years of work down the drain, of course she hadn't made a copy, she had completely forgot.

She ruffled her hair and took her Nintendo Switch out her back pack before hanging it up on the coat rack on the wall.

She took off her shoes and put them away. She walked upstairs and changed into some pajamas. She hated school clothes, her outfit choices were ten times better. Although clothes aren't her top priority, she loves them. But not as much as she loves video games.