𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

"Ahh my little Ku is all grown up!" Kurumi said as the four walked into the house. They had just gotten back from graduation. "I already invited Nendō, Kaidou, and Hairo over." Kurumi told the two freshly graduates. "Now go get dressed."

Y/n chuckled and nodded. Kusuo shook his head rolling his eyes. Y/n ran up the stairs like a child. Y/n didn't want to wear anything to fancy. Though Kurumi had already bought her a dress (at the bottom of the page), nothing fancy it was casual, something Y/n liked. Y/n sighed in relief.

She put down the flowers she had received from Kurumi and Kuniharu. Y/n quickly changed into the dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "Gosh, I'm an adult now, aren't I?" Y/n asked herself. She had turned 18 a couple months ago.

Y/n brushed her hair. She took a deep breath. "Y/n?" Kurumi asked stepping in. "Oh my you look so good!" She fangirled and started clapping with excitement. "Anyways. Are you excited for college?" Kurumi asked. Y/n nodded.

"Of course I am." Y/n said walking over to Kurumi. "Is everyone here?" Y/n asked. Kurumi nodded while pressing her palms together. "Should we go downstairs?" Y/n asked another question.

"Ah yes." Kurumi said as they walked downstairs. "I made your favorite f/f!" Kurumi told her as they walked in the kitchen.

Nendō, Kaidou, Hairo, and Toritsuka (who had invited himself we're all standing around Kusuo. Once they noticed Y/n the four boys starting drooling.

Y/n felt embarrassed and rushed over to Kusuo. "Do I look okay?" She asked in a whisper tone. Kusuo nodded. She wrapped her arms around him like a teddy bear.

"Good grief..." Kusuo said not wanting to admit how warm he was just by seeing her in such a cute dress. Now she was hugging him and he didn't know what to do. She buried her head in his chest.

————

I'm sorry this is such a short chapter, but please check out the sequel! Thank you all so much!

Y/n's dress