𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.7

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:(Warning! Fluff, bullying, and crying!)—————

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:
(Warning! Fluff, bullying, and crying!)
—————

Y/n searched the halls for her beloved friend. "Come on Saiki where are you!" She whispered to herself. She stopped for a moment as she saw Teruhashi chasing after her.

"Ishii! Can I speak to you?" She said with her fake smile plastered on her face. Y/n sighed knowing she didn't want to argue so she nodded. "Great!" Teruhashi said grabbing her hand and pulling her into an empty classroom.

"What is your relationship with Saiki?" She asked Y/n roughly. Y/n's eyes widened she wasn't expecting this question from someone like Teruhashi.

"He's my best friend." She answered awkwardly and fiddled with her thumbs. Teruhashi put her finger on her chin suspiciously.

"Then why are you always clinging onto him? You are always with him!" Teruhashi shouted. Y/n back up mentally crying.

"I don't know...I've know him since grade school." She said nervously trembling. Teruhashi got closer to her and grabbed her by the chin.

"You are a liar, Ishii. I know it! I'm not going to say anything because that would ruin my perfect reputation. But tell anyone and I will kill you myself. And we don't want you to go missing do we?" Teruhashi threatened and Y/n shook her head.

Teruhashi started laughing and took her hand off her chin. "I will eliminate you, Y/n. It's not just a threat. I will do it." She said stomping her foot. Teruhashi turned around and put on her fake smile before exiting the room.

Y/n broke down and fell to her knees crying. She didn't know if it was because of the threat or because she hated yelling. She also had a massive headache now.

Saiki was watching the whole time. He sighed, teleporting to Y/n he sat down next to her and pulled her to his chest. He wasn't good at comforting. He knew that. But he had to do something.

He rubbed her back with one hand and combed through her hair with his other hand. Something he had scene on Tv.

"You heard it didn't you?..." She asked the pink haired boy. He nodded. She wrapped her arms around him and after a little bit fell asleep.

Though Saiki never shows any emotion, he smiled. Nothing fancy, maybe it was just a grin but he wanted her to be okay.

Saiki hesitated, he looked around the room for nobody and then kissed her head. He had already sealed with Teruhashi, Hairo, Kaidou, and Toritsuka before Teruhashi talked to Y/n. He was tired, and obviously the small girl he had in his arms was tired.