𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.12

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:(Includes Episodes 10 and 11)—————

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:
(Includes Episodes 10 and 11)
—————

"Soon this world will become a sea of blood." Kaidou said as the four of them walked. Y/n sighed. "See you tomorrow Saiki. Assuming there is a tomorrow I mean." Kaidou said walking forward and chuckling softly.

"Oh hi Shun baby." A woman with gray hair said making Kaidou's jaw drop and eyes widen. "Are you on your way home?" She asked.

"Uh what are you doing here, momma?" Kaidou asked quickly.

"Momma?!" Nendō asked. Y/n face palmed as she leaned herself against Saiki. She had a headache from these boys.

"Are these people your friends? Hi there I'm Shun's mother." She greeted looking at Y/n, Saiki, and Nendō. Y/n waved with a awkward smile.

"Forget about them, let's go home!" Kaidou shouted putting his hands on the woman's shoulder. Making the woman a little shocked.

"Where are your manners? Our house is just around the corner, don't you want to invite them over?." She asked Kaidou.

"What?! Well uh this guys really busy, right? Isn't that right Nendō?" Kaidou asked pointing to Nendō.

"Yeah well I do have a lot of stuff to do, but not right now so I guess it's nothing to important." Nendō said after putting his hand on his chin.

"And what about you two, would you like to join us?" The woman asked. Y/n nodded. "I got some coffee jellies from the neighborhood association and there's enough for everyone." And with that sentence Y/n, Saiki, and Nendō already started walking.

They were now standing outside the gate. "Welcome to our home boys, and you of course." Kaidou's mom said looking at Y/n. The house was honestly pretty big.

——

She gave us a little tour and left us in Kaidou's room. "So, you like to call your mother, mama huh?" Nendō asked. "You're a little goody goody when you get home huh?" Nendō interrogated.

"Hey shut up!" Kaidou shouted. "Calling me a goody goody? Seriously you could not be more mistaken. She's a civilian, I can't drag her into this. She knows nothing about the Jet Black Wings." Kaidou explained.

——

"What are you doing?!" Kaidou asked. Nendō was under his bed. Y/n was sitting next to Saiki.

"Looking for porno mags duh." Nendō said matter-of-factly. Y/n face palmed and leaned her head on Saiki.

"I don't have that garbage!" Kaidou defended defensively.