𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊: 𝐄𝐩.3

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝗼𝐧 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 1, 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 1! 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝗺𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝗺𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚!

—————

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

An assembly had just started. One thing Y/n hated more then class itself. Unfortunately Y/n had to stand next to Teruhashi the entire assembly, which made things even worse. She could only imagine what Saiki was thinking hearing her thoughts.

Y/n actually wasn't listening to the speaker. Her eyes were scanning the gym for Saiki. She figured he was in the front row and she sighed, making Teruhashi glance at her. She nervously waved.

Thud

Y/n's thoughts were rudely interrupted by Takahashi who had seemed to had passed out. Nendō screamed like a girl from the opposite side of the gym. Nedō speed walked to Takahashi and everyone moved out the way.

Y/n could now see Saiki in view, her heart pounded. She would hate to admit she had a crush on him. Then she realized he could read minds so she quickly filled her mind with something else shaking her head in embarrassment even if nothing happened.

One of the teachers instructed Nendō and Saiki to bring Takahashi to the nurses office. Y/n unfortunately had to be in the gym without knowing someone she knew being there.

——

Y/n was sitting next to Saiki, she poked him every two minutes out of boredom. "Did you hear? A deadly snake escaped from the local zoo." A kid behind them said.

"There's a poisonous snake, on the loose?" Another kid asked sending a shiver down Y/n's body. Her biggest fear, snakes.

"Are you boys sure it escaped? An animal attack is just a kind of plan they'd come up with. Fear not, I the Jet Black Wings, am never fooled by the evil deception. Someone must have set that snake free on purpose." Kaidou told them. Y/n rolled her eyes. The school is filled with dummies.

"Hang on, you know the guy who did this Kaidou?" One of the boys asked putting his hands on the desk in front of him.

"Some wannabe supervillain, called the black wing?" The other boy asked blankly only to be cut off by Kaidou.

"No, I'm Jet Black Wings. The hero. The villains are a secret organization named Dark Reunion. And this escape snake thing is the first of their evil plot to destroy mankind." Kaidou said.

"Dark Reunion?" A few kids asked jaws dropped. Y/n giggled silently into her palm. This was something to laugh at.

The kids then walked away muttering some things. "Once again, the world has fallen into our superpower laps, aye Saiki?" Kaidou asked leaning against the back of Saiki's chair.

Saiki was unaffected because he actually DID have powers. "Saiki, what's your raid? I don't like this one bit." Kaidou started but Y/n had zoned out.