𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.6

A/n: Almost 40 reads! That might not be a lot compared to other books but I appreciate each and everyone one of my readers! Make sure to vote and leave comments!

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

Y/n was laying on Saiki's bed while Saiki was reading a letter. She played on her Nintendo switch like always with a lollipop in her mouth.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Now there was a purple haired boy with a white headband standing in Saiki's room. He hadn't noticed Y/n. And Y/n didn't seem to care, as long as she could play her games in peace.

"Wow, your house is really normal!" The boy said  looking around Saiki's room. And then he noticed Y/n. He froze and stared at the girl. "Wow who is she?"

She looked at him and waved awkwardly and set her Nintendo Switch down to sit up. Saiki had his arms folded against his chest sitting his chair.

Then the boy walked over to Saiki. "Sorry where are my manners, my name is Reita Toritsuka! And it's a pleasure to meet you master. Let's see, I'm sixteen years old. But you know all that because you can read my mind. Anyways feels like I know you! I've heard so much about you from people. Well from dead people." Toritsuka said scratching the back of his head. "Did I forget to mention that part? You can't see spirits master?" Toritsuka asked Saiki.

"Not unless you're one." Saiki said.

"Oh well good for you. I see about fifteen right now." Toritsuka said putting his hands behind his head. Y/n froze.

"Ghosts?!" She asked in a high pitch voice . Just the word sent a shiver down her spine. She never thought they were real. Saiki sighed. His best friend really was a scaredy-cat.

Toritsuka looked at the girl nervously and scratched his neck again. "Nothing draws a crowd of spirits like a psychic. Their curios. There's an old lady in the corner there." Toritsuka said pointing to the corner above her and Y/n screamed and ran over to Saiki. "And right next to you is a guy bouncing his bare butt." Toritsuka said. Y/n curled up on the ground rocking herself scared as hell. "But forget about that! The reason I'm here is I wanna be your apprentice!" Toritsuka said dropping to the ground on his knees.

"Wait, he's doing what with his butt now?" Saiki asked.

"Don't worry, he's totally harmless." Toritsuka said reassuringly.

"Harms my peace of mind." Saiki said to himself.

"Oh looks like he's gone now." Toritsuka lied.