𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.14

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

"Hey Sai." Y/n said plopping into the seat next to him. "So we are getting a new student?" Y/n asked. Saiki nodded. Y/n poked his cheek and laid her head on her desk. "Toritsuka blew up my world again." Y/n said sighing.

"Alright everyone take your seats, I want you to meet our new transfer student." The teacher said as she walked in. Everyone got in their seats. "Come on in." The teacher said to the transfer.

A boy with purple hair walked in. He stood in front of the class. "Go ahead and introduce yourself." The teacher told him. He started writing his name on the board. And a little something else

"I'm Aren Kuboyasu. I moved here from (not really sure)" the boy said and everyone started whispering then he quickly turned around and erased the bottom part of what he wrote hurriedly. "Sorry old habits! Forget I just did that."

"Hey, nice to meet you Kuboyasu." One of the boys said. Y/n giggled into her palm.

"Oh cool, Sup homies." Kuboyasu said in a weird voice. The room was crowded in people talking. Y/n wanted to laugh so bad.

——

Y/n was running after Toritsuka. "Toritsuka get back here, I'm gonna blow your head off like you did my village, dumbass!" She yelled in halls.

Toritsuka walked up to Kuboyasu. "Hey, you the new transfer student?" Toritsuka asked ignoring Y/n. Y/n walked up next to Toritsuka.

"Uhh yeah." Kuboyasu said looking at Toritsuka. Toritsuka started shaking his hand.

"I transferred here, just like you did!" Toritsuka rambled as he continually shook his hand.

"You came second term of year two?" Kuboyasu asked. His eyes caught a glimpse of Y/n and he couldn't look away. It was like she was glowing, more then Teruhashi. Y/n awkwardly waved.

"No it was a long time ago. Let's see it was second term of year two- Anyway!" Toritsuka said putting his arm around Kuboyasu. "This school is crawling with cute girls, oh by the way! I wouldn't stare at Y/n for too long, she's dating Saiki...learned that the hard way." Toritsuka explained.

"It's Ishii, to you bastard." Y/n told Toritsuka and folded her arms to her chest. Toritsuka nodded nervously.

"Yes ma'am." Toritsuka replied and started rambling to Kuboyasu. Kuboyasu looked at Toritsuka. He clenched his teeth and then his face softened. Toritsuka had been asking if their were any hot girls at his old school.