𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.13

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

Y/n walked into the class and immediately ran to Saiki's desk. She pushed herself up by putting both her hands on desk. "I'm so excited for the school trip!" She said happily. Surprisingly she had never been on a vacation. And never on the previous ones the class had but Kurumi signed her permission

"Hey Saiki, Ishii. Have you picked your group for the trip yet? It has to be a total of three boys and three girls. Looks like the only ones besides you, Saiki, that are still available are Nendō and Kaidou. That's three boys! Perfect! I'll mark you down as a group, I'm guessing Ishii will be in your group as well?" Hairo asked. Y/n and Saiki nodded. "Great, let me know when you find two girls." Hairo said walking off.

——

Class three was waiting in the airport. "Due to a typhoon, the 10 o clock flight to Okinawa was been temporarily suspended." A lady on the intercom said. Y/n sighed.

Everyone was all depresso expresso right now. While Saiki had his same straight face. Y/n looked around for Saiki and noticed he was gone.

"Hey the flights back on!" One of the boys said. Y/n facepalmed. 'Damn you Saiki.' Y/n thought and felt arms wrap around her. She looked back to see Saiki.

"You were saying?" Saiki asked telepathically. Y/n sighed. Saiki grinned. She felt her back get wet. She sighed again.

"You're soaked dummy." She said turning to him and gently slapping him. "I dislike you right now." She told him blankly.

——

After a long flight, and a lot of Saiki using his powers. Saiki was happy to finally have landed. Saiki had his arm around Y/n as they walked. "Sai..." she said rubbing his cheek.

They were going to look at souvenir shops. Unfortunately, although Y/n was in Saiki's group, so was Teruhashi and Yumehara.

Teruhashi and Yumehara ended up running away once Kaidou was talking about the place in front of them. Although Y/n wasn't interested she wanted to stay with Saiki.

It took a moment but Y/n and Saiki walked into the building, Y/n could feel Teruhashi's eyes on her. Once they walked in the first thing Y/n saw was a snake. She jumped and nearly screamed.

The man with the snake was explaining what would happen if you got bit by one of them in the wild. Y/n had a sigh of relief knowing it wouldn't bite her.