𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊: 𝐄𝐩.2

————————————————————————————

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

I knocked on Saiki's front door. Kurumi opened the door and smiled at me. "Come in, Ku is upstairs!" She said pulling me inside.

I thanked her and walked upstairs. I knocked on Saiki's door. "Come in." Saiki said I walked in and he was eating Coffee Jelly.

"Hiii Saiki!" I said sitting on his bed. He was sitting on the floor I leaned my self halfway off the bed and popped a lollipop in my mouth.

"I brought a game, do you wanna play?" I asked sitting up and looking through my bag.

"Yeah sure." He agreed. I took out my nintendo and sat on the floor. I connected it to the tv and handed him a controller.

"Just letting you know, I'm gonna win." I told him and he nudged me in the shoulder. The game was my favorite, Splatoon, the original Splatoon, I finally bought it with my savings. I lost the first one I had two years ago.

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬 , 16 𝐂𝗼𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 12 𝐋𝗼𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝗼𝐩𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"Told you I would win." I said with a smile. I put my Nintendo switch in my bag and took the last Coffee Jelly. There were about 16 empty containers of Coffee Jelly on the floor.

Each one was eaten by Saiki. I had about 12 lollipop wrappers on the floor. I started eating my Coffee Jelly and I could feel Saiki's eyes on me for stealing his last Coffee Jelly. I shrugged and took my spoon scooping some and putting it near my mouth until it was gone. I looked over and at Saiki and it was floating in front of his face.

Then he ate it. "Fine take it." I said putting the container in his lap. In about 2 minutes the Coffee Jelly was gone.

I laid on the floor staring at the ceiling. "You are so boring, Saiki." I told him and he just rolled his eyes. He's really annoying sometimes.