𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.16

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

(Flashbacks and fluff!)
—————

Y/n ran all the way to Saiki's house in the pitch black of the night. She knocked on the door putting her hands on her knees panting.

"Y/n, dear, what are yo-" Kurumi asked as she cut her self off. "Are you crying? What happened?!" Kurumi asked as she rushed her inside.

"My house...someone burned it to the ground and I don't know what to do." Y/n explained rubbing her eyes. Kurumi gasped putting the palm of her hand on her mouth.

"Oh my goodness...Ku!" Kurumi shouted up the stairs. There was no response. "You stay here I'm going to go wake up Ku." Kurumi said walking upstairs.

Y/n nodded. A few moments later Kusuo was right in front of her pulling her into a hug. Y/n started crying as she wrapped her arms around him. "Shhh." Kusuo said as he ran his hands through the girls hair. "It'll be okay." Kusuo told her.

——

So that's how Y/n moved in with the Saiki's. Y/n unfortunately had to deal with Kusuo and Teruhashi's "date." Kusuo had explained it all to her the night before. She agreed but she was jealous.

"Y/n, could you help me start dinner?" Kurumi asked as she stepped into Kusuo's room. Y/n was sitting on the floor playing on the tv. She looked up and Kurumi and nodded with a smile as she set the controller down and stood up.

Y/n and Kurumi went to the kitchen and started cooking dinner. Kurumi decided that ramen would be okay for dinner. So Y/n started boiling the noodles while Kurumi cut up the vegetables.

"So I've noticed you and Ku." Kurumi started as she picked up one of the vegetables and ate it. "Are you two dating?" Kurumi asked. Y/n gulped. She didn't know if Kusuo wanted her to tell anyone and she had already told Teruhashi.

She thought for a moment. "Yeah." Y/n said scratching the back of her neck nervously. Just then she was engulfed into a hug by Kurumi.

"Ahh, my little Kusuo has a girlfriend!" She said shaking Y/n by the shoulders. Y/n nodded and giggled. "I didn't think anyone would date Ku, but it makes it even better that it's you!" She said clapping.

——

It was New Years and Y/n forced Kusuo to put her on his shoulders. So Kusuo had to carry her around on his shoulders like a child.

"Happy New Year!" Kurumi told Kusuo and Y/n. "Here's your gift money." Kurumi said handing Y/n and Kusuo their gift money.

"Here you go, this is from me. Spend it wisely okay." Kuniharu said handing them both gift money. Kusuo signaled he wanted more. "Oh come on now! I'm sure I gave you as much as your mom did." Kuniharu said but Kusuo continued.

"You were late for work." Kusuo said.

"What?! Okay yeah, but that was just spilled coffee. Alright let's talk this out!" Kuniharu said.

——

Y/n was sitting next to Kusuo on the floor of his room. Y/n was feeling anxious as she looked at Kusuo. "Kusuo." Y/n said making him look at her. She paused for a moment as she looked at his lips. "Can I..?" She asked and Kusuo nodded.

She leaned over and kissed him. Kusuo kissed her back as Y/n put her hand on the back of his neck. Kusuo pushed her up against the frame of his bed behind her as the continued having a heated make out session.

——

After they pulled apart from their make out session Y/n yawned looking at Kusuo. "Are you tired?" He asked as he sat beside her. She nodded as she looked down at her now wrinkled clothes.

"How do we explain this..." Y/n asked awkwardly. Kusuo sighed and got up. He left the room coming back with a pair of her shorts and a plain f/c shirt. He handed them to her and left the room so she could get dressed.

She finished getting dressed and opened the door to see Kusuo already dressed. "Better?" Kusuo asked and she nodded yawning again.

—————

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸: 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱

Y/n stood in the living room waiting for her parents to come home. Both her parents walked in the door. "Mommy, daddy, guess what!" Y/n shouted running up to them pressing her palms together.

"Not now, Y/n." Her mom said as she walked into her office. Y/n sighed and looked at her dad. He shook his head at her and walked into the kitchen. Y/n followed him and sat at the counter.

"Daddy guess what!" She said with a smile as she looked at him. He glanced at her sighing as a signal for her to continue. "I turned ten today!" She told him with excitement.

"How nice, Y/n. Now could you please do your chores?" The man asked sarcastically. Y/n froze. She expected something. She had seen children's birthdays in movies all the time and just wanted to experience it. Y/n nodded and started doing her chores.

After a moment or two she was walking to the kitchen when she heard her parents talking. She hid by the wall and listened. "Did you know it was her birthday?" Her dad asked her mom.

"Yeah, she wouldn't stop telling me about how it was coming up. Did she expect us to get her something?" Her mom asked.

"Probably. We haven't gotten her anything before, why do I feel guilty?" Her dad asked sighing. Her mom chuckled.

"Are you kidding me, that's stupid. Just ignore it. Ignore her. We'll be gone in no time." Her mom told him and started laughing.

"Right." Her dad said chuckling. Y/n started crying and ran to her room. That's when she remembered something. A nintendo. It was a birthday present last year from Saiki. She quickly searched her closet for it and locked her door. She sat down in her closet and pressed the power button on the Nintendo.

She had spent some money she earned to buy a game. Super Mario. Her eyes lit up as the game started. "Wow." She muttered and it felt like she was sucked in. That's what started Y/n's game addiction.