𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.17

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

"Hey who are you?" Yuuta asked from the front door. 'Why is he opening the front door?'  Y/n thought. She started walking to the door.

"I'm sorry I went to the wrong house!" A voice that Y/n knew all too well said. It was Teruhashi. Y/n sighed for moment.

"Come quick Cyborg Ciderman Number two!" Yuuta said dragged Kusuo to the door. "Look there's a strange lady here!" Yuuta told Kusuo.

"Saiki?!" Teruhashi asked. Y/n just listened from the other room. Y/n walked to the door and stood beside Kusuo. "Ishii?!" Teruhashi even more surprised. When Teruhashi went on that "date" with Kusuo she expected that the two had broken up. 'Maybe they are just friends?' Teruhashi thought.

——

"Oh hey there Kokomi, nice to see you again." Kurumi greeted. 'No it isn't I literally hate you.' Kurumi thought.

"Sorry it's been so long." Teruhashi apologized. Y/n folded her arms to her chest and walked out the room. She didn't want to see nor talk to Teruhashi.

Yuuta had drawled a liking to Y/n so the little boy followed her all the way up to Kusuo's room. "Y/n?" Yuuta asked. Y/n hummed in response. "Can we play that one game you showed me?"

Y/n smiled happily. "Of course, Yuuta. Come sit." Y/n said patting the spot next to her. Yuuta always wanted to come over and see Kusuo and Y/n. Yuuta was like a little brother to Y/n, and she actually enjoyed it.

Y/n handed Yuuta the controller. "He looks like Cybor Ciderman Number Two!" Yuuta said pointing at a player with bright pink hair and neon green sunglasses.

"Does he?" Y/n asked and Yuuta nodded. She patted his head. "I guess he does, do you want yours to look like that?" Y/n asked.

"Really, you can do that?!" Yuuta asked looking up at the girl with stars in his eyes. Y/n nodded. "I would really like that, thanks Y/n!" Yuuta said with a smile.

"Of course kiddo." Y/n said and took the controller making so adjustments before handing the controller back to him. "Let's start back on the level you were on." Y/n said and guided him to it. They were playing Splatoon 2.

——

"How about you say we go downstairs?" Y/n asked Yuuta. He nodded. Y/n stood up and picked him up in her arms.

"Yay!" Yuuta said happily as she bolted down the stairs with him. The made it to the kitchen to see Kurumi gone. It was just Teruhashi and Kusuo eating some cake.

"Ishii, Yuuta, I have extra. Would you like some cake?" Teruhashi asked and Yuuta looked up at Y/n and Y/n nodded. Yuuta wouldn't leave Y/n's arms as she sat down. "Oh I'm sorry, I only have one, you'll have to share." Teruhashi said putting a slice of cake in front of her.

"That's okay." Yuuta said and looked at Y/n. "Right?" Yuuta asked and Y/n nodded with a smile. Teruhashi gave them two forks and they both started eating. "It's so delicious!" Yuuta said happily.

Once they finished Yuuta dropped of her lap and stood in front of her. "Can we watch TV?" Yuuta asked. Y/n started walking to the living and Yuuta slipping his hand into her palm.

Y/n looked at Yuuta and he just smiled up at her. Kusuo watched. Y/n turned on the tv and sat next to Yuuta. In a matter of seconds Kusuo was sitting next to Y/n leaving Teruhashi dumb founded.

Yuuta started talking about Cyborg Ciderman Number Two. "He's pretty cool, huh?" Teruhashi asked Yuuta who now had an annoyed face because of her.

"Be quiet I'm trying to watch." Yuuta shushed her and went back to looking at the tv. Y/n chuckled slightly. Y/n leaned her head on Kusuo.

"I just remembered something so I'm going to go home now. Okay bye." Teruhashi said walking away. "Please apologize to your mom for me." Teruhashi told Kusuo.

——
(Forgive me, I'll be making Y/n the best singer here since she's our main character. This is very cringy)

It was Karaoke night for class 3. "Hey Saiki, Ishii , since this is about making memories as a class. We have a rule that everyone has to sing at least once." Hairo said walking up to them and handing them the tablet.

Y/n sighed. Kusuo entered a random song in and then sat down. Y/n thought of one she knew and put it in. "The moment we've been waiting for! Our class idol is singing!" The Teruhashi fan club shouted.

It was Teruhashi's turn. Teruhashi put the microphone up to her lips. "But sorry, I'm super duper good at singing. Cause I'm the perfect pretty girl you know I want some of everything. Don't bother trying to resist me, I am such a cute and kind and pretty girl. And soon enough you're going to sing it to me, or your going to sing it to me." Teruhashi sang. She was actually good at singing it's just the lyrics that didn't make sense.

——

(A/n: There is supposed to be 20 chapters but I'm too excited! So I'm working on the epilogue now. The sequel is already out, so take your time to go read it!)