𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.10

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

It was another night at the Saiki's + Y/n. Kusuo was reading a book on the couch while Y/n laid in his lap. Kurumi was in front of the tv. "Ah! Everyone look Tooru's on tv!" Kurumi said pointing at the tv.

"What who?" Kuniharu asked stepping into the living room.

"Hun, don't tell me you haven't heard of Tooru Mugami! He's the hottest in therefore best young actor today! I love him!" Kurumi fangirled.

"Uhm so who do you like more, him or your husband?" Kuniharu asked.

"Oh that's a no brainer! Of course I love you more dear. You make silly Tooru looking like a flying (don't know what she said)" Kurumi said pressing her palms together.

"Kurumi, I feel the same way. Compared to you and any other women are just poop stains on porcelain." Kuniharu said putting his hands on the sides of her shoulders.

Y/n giggled making Kusuo look down at her. "Honey I so heart you!" Kurumi said lovingly.The door bell rang multiple times. "Oh we have a visitor!" Kurumi said.

"Hey but we're having a moment." Kuniharu told her.

"Coming! Who is it?" Kurumi said going and opening the door. She then screamed. Kuniharu came out of nowhere and Kumuri was sat on the floor looking at who was at the door.

"No what's wrong?" Kuniharu asked. Kurumi said something the writer didn't understand. The man walked in, it was Tooru.

"Good evening to you oh. I'm sorry to pop in unannounced like this but is this Kusuo Saiki's home?" Tooru asked. Kuniharu looked back at the living room seeing Tooru's face matched with the person standing in front of them.

——

Kurumi gave Kusuo, Tooru, and Y/n something warm to drink. Y/n, Kurumi, and Kuniharu watched Tooru and Kusuo noisily.

"Kusuo do you remember how you and I bumped into each other at the movie theater, the other day?" Tooru asked and continued talking. "See people always seem like two hotties like us are dating, but Kokomi is actually my younger sister." Tooru explained.

This made Kurumi's heart dropped. She had a deep hatred for Teruhashi, because of what she did to Y/n. "Tooru Mugami is a stage name. I'm actually Makoto Teruhashi." Tooru explained. "Anyway, Kokomi is super freaked that Kusuo's got the wrong idea about us. And so I came over here to smooth things out." Tooru said.