𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.8

(Includes episodes 6 and 7!)𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

Y/n sat on Saiki's desk poking him. "Sometimes I wonder why you are the main character." Y/n teased. Saiki glared at her.

The kids in the school were talking about a fortune telling house. Kaidou leaned sheet the desk next to them. "How naive, fortune telling is a ridiculous fantasy concocted by false profit trying to prey on the week minded. But anyway forget about that. Things have been happening, come with me after school. Haven't you noticed? There's a strange aura and dark reunions behind it." Kaidou ranted.

Y/n face palmed shaking her head. Kaidou eventually walked away only for Nendō to pop up. "Buddy! Did you hear about the new telling of fortune's hut?" Nendō asked. Then he whispered something. But Saiki was just looking straight.

——

After school Y/n and Saiki were walking and walked passed the house of fortune. "So that's the house of fortune telling?" Y/n asked. Saiki nodded.

Saiki's eyes wondered the line to see Kaidou with a mask and sunglasses. "Well we're already here, we should check the place out." Saiki said and with our warning he made them invisible and teleported.

"Welcome to the house of fortune telling, please have a seat." A women told Kaidou. "My name is Mikiko Clairvoyance. And it's a true pleasure to meet you today." The woman said and said some other stuff but Saiki's thoughts cut them off because of course. He's the main character.

Kaidou started talking. "My, I'm getting a very special aura from you." The woman said making Kaidou gasp. "You're no ordinary boy are you? I sense you have special..."  the woman said something else only to be cut off by Kaidou's thoughts.

Y/n leaned her head on Saiki falling asleep. And because Y/n is the main character in our book we will not be including anything else that happened in this scene.

——

"Hey are we there yet?" Kaidou asked as the four of them walked. Y/n yawned. She hated walking but it always seemed to be the most of anything she did.

"Oh! Fancy meeting you here Saiki!" Teruhashi said as she stood in front of the four other class threes. Y/n's eyes widened and she got behind Saiki. Teruhashi hadn't spoke to her about her kissing Saiki, not yet. Saiki wouldn't let Teruhashi near her alone. So everytime Teruhashi tried to speak with Y/n, Saiki made sure he was with her.

Nendō and Kaidou gawked over Teruhashi. "What are you boys up to today?" Teruhashi asked purposely dis including Y/n.

"Well, Nendō said he knew of a good ramen shop! So he's taking us there now!" Kaidou explained.