𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.9

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

Y/n was walking next to Saiki unfortunately being dragged along with Toritsuka. She had a big hatred for him, especially after finding out ghosts are real.

"Excited? It's finally here!" Toritsuka said. This confused Y/n and Saiki.

"What's finally here?" Y/n asked breaking out of her comfort zone. Toritsuka was in a gaze, he had finally heard her talk. PK Academy's prettiest girl. Then Saiki repeated the question so he would snap out of it.

"Oh come one you know." Toritsuka said nudging Saiki's shoulder with his elbow. "Don't have to read minds, just the calendar. It's February 14th! I sure hope to find a pile of that brown stuff on my desk!" Toritsuka said referring to Valentine's Day and chocolates.

The realization hit Y/n and she pressed her palms together like Kurumi with a smile. "It's Valentine's Day, Saiki!" She said happily. "I haven't celebrated since grade school!" Y/n said clapping.

Toritsuka went on a rant about chocolates and girls. "I did everything I possibly could to get the chicks at this school to like me. And it must of worked because now they all notice me when I walk by them in the halls!" Toritsuka said and then begged Saiki to use his powers to find out if he got any chocolates.

——

"I can't believe I forgot about Valentine's Day!" Y/n told Saiki as they walked in the halls. She reached her hand to her hair pulling the rubber band out as she let hair silver hair fall to her back.

She was feeling quite guilty that she hadn't gotten anything for Saiki. As they walked they were stopped by Hairo.

"Hey, Saiki, Ishii. Good morning, did you see all that, just now?" Hairo asked chuckling. Y/n actually hadn't seen anything she had been looking down the whole time. But Hairo had at least three bags filled with Valentine's chocolates. "I don't know what to do, I can't eat this much chocolate. I can brag, these are just gratitude chocolates, hard to believe that with all this I didn't get a single heart felt chocolate, today." Hairo explained.

"Excuse me." A boy said from being the three, he was holding a heart felt chocolate box. He was also shaking. "Please accept this box of chocolates shaped like my heart!" The boy said handing the chocolates to Hairo and wobbling away.

——

Y/n was trying to sort through the hundreds of chocolates on her desk. Yes she got so many because she was the prettiest in the school, they just didn't deliver it to her personally because the way she would get in front of people.