𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.5

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

Y/n was walking to the classroom with Saiki, but just before they reached the door they were stopped by Kaidou. Kaidou didn't see Y/n thus she was on the opposite side of Saiki.

"Guess what, I've been summoned. If I told you why, I'd have to kill you, Saiki. But for now let's just say the worlds in store for some pretty big changes." Kaidou said. Y/n stepped from the other side Saiki and waved with a smile. Kaidou blushed embarrassed that he had just said that in front of the prettiest girl in school and ran away.

"Did I do something?..." Y/n asked Saiki dumbfounded. Saiki shook his head as they walked in the class.

——

Y/n was walking beside Saiki and Kaidou. Saiki convinced Y/n to come with him with Kaidou to a "meeting." Y/n chuckled to herself thinking about what it could be.

"Don't tell a soul, okay? This meeting involves the fate of the world." Kaidou said confidently looking at the duo. Y/n held in her laughter. The were in front a door to a room. "It's open?" Kaidou asked himself as he opened the door and then gasped.

"That's the logo to dark reunion!" Kaidou shouted looking at a logo on the wall. Y/n looked up at Saiki and he glanced down at her. She giggled silently.

"Might it be there only one step to find me?" Kaidou asked.

——

Saiki was at his house when Nendō showed up. "Hey buddy, ready for the beach? I was walking by and saw the last name Saiki on the mailbox. So I figured this must be where old Kusuo lives." Nendō said holding a floatie and wearing beach clothes.

"Kusuo is this boy your friend?" Kurumi, Kusuo's mother asked pointing at Nendō. She turned around in tears. "Oh dear, my little boy finally has a friend other then Y/n. I'm so happy!" She said with a tissue in hand.

"Sorry girly girl, but me and him ain't friends." Nendō said making Kurumi gasp. Nendō put his arm and Kusuo's shoulder. "We're best buddies!" Nendō shouted.

"Oh dear my little boy is finally getting a normal life!" Kurumi said still in tears. She was now in front of Nendō and Kusuo was where Kurumi was once standing.

"I never knew you had a sister, pal." Nendō said looking at Kusuo and then Kurumi.

"Oh dear, he thinks I look young enough to be Ku's sister." Kurumi said still crying.